June 19, 2004, anyone yet???

Debbie H

DIS VETERAN, DVC'92
Hi,

We just returned from a back to back and while onboard booked for 6/19/2004. We will collect our thoughts and will write about the back to back cruises.

Hi,

I booked our 6/19/04 cruise about 6 months ago. We were lucky enough to get a secret porthole room!! Cruising will be myself, DH and DS who will be 14 at the time of the cruise. We did the 3 day Wonder cruise in December 2001 (our 1st cruise ever) and LOVED it! In fact, before we had ever left the port in Cape Canaveral my DH was asking when we could cruise again! And this coming from the man I have to drag on vacations!! Hope to meet you on the cruise.

There is another thread somewhere but search function is down at the moment.

Count us in!! It's me, dh and our 3 boys who will be 16, 13 and 9 at the time of cruising. Also with us will be my brother, his wife and their dd (13) and our Mom.

Hi Debbie,
Hope you had 2 great cruises! What were the chances that we would be seated together at the Japanese restaurant in Epcot? And that we'll be on the same cruise again next summer? The kids are already looking forward to it...we ran into one of our servers at Epcot while we were there and have already requested him again for next year.
Say hi to the rest of your family...see you in June!

Beth and the rest of the gang!:cool:

Hi Debbie,

We printed out some quotes but haven't booked. Yet...not sure if schedules will permit or not.

Anyway, I have a picture of Wes on stage with the ventriliquist...I suppose I should post it on the board somewhere. ;) If you'd like a copy drop me a PM and I'll put it in the mail!

Deb

Beth,

It is funny enough that we were seated together at EPCOT, but the same cruise again??????? That is so neat!

We thoroughly enjoyed the back to back cruises. I'm not sure if I would do it again anytime soon but it was great fun. I wish they would change some of the performers though. I will post more about the back to back when I can. We are back to work today and it has been hectic.

By the way, have you heard Wes on WARM103??????

TTYL

Hi Deb,

Sorry we did not connect sooner. Of course you must post the picture!!! That is too funny. The following week he was picked as the guy that was swimming in the pool. Poor Michael was so confused, he kept calling the guy being the dummy, Wes. It was cute.

:p

We went ahead a booked while we were on, that way we have something else to look forward to. We will be in Disney in August, before the kids go back to school. Already looking forward to that!

Let us know when you book!

That's the week we're planning on going. Should know in a couple of weeks. Would love to join y'all. Will let you know.

The more the merrier! We will have 2 of our kids with us, on will be dd 18 and ds 20.

dsnyacct, once you do a 7 day, you will not want to go back!!!!

This is Wes, Debbie's better half, would it be so cool to keep this thread alive until the day we cruise? Is it possible? Be neat to find out. Wes

Hi Debbie,
I don't usually listen to WARM103....is Wes working there? Let me know when he's on and I'll change the station!
When you get a chance, fill us in on any new excursions since last year!

Beth:smooth:

Beth,
No, Wes isn't working their but he has a commercial for our vein center on and he talks during it. It is ususally during drive times.

Hi Debbie,We haven't actually booked yet( waiting for the 11 month window). so we aren't official yet. Its getting closer! I will post again as soon as we book.:bounce:

Denise

Just a quick bump...Great news! It's less than a year now!!!!:bounce: Wes

Hi,Debbie
Called Member services today (the first day we could book) and we are on board for June 19th. It will be DD12, DD13, DH, and myself. Another family we know also booked today,they have DS16,DD14,DD,who will be turning 12 on June19th, and DD 8.
Some other friends should be booking shortly. I will keep you posted as they book.

Denise:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Just a quick bump. Came back from 12 days at OKW. Very lazy. Hope everyone is having a good summer. We should try and get this board going again. Stay in touch. Wes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter