June 19, 2004, anyone yet???

Well...this is it!!!! my plane is 5:30am tommrow......gotta get some sleep:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: (Yeah Right) Safe travels to all...See ya Sat. night!!!!

Whoooo hoooooo! Sounds like many of us are on the way or will be very shortly. Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday night!

Congratulations Randy! Like Tooty, I am adopted and know how great it feels to be given a chance for a wonderful life.

Have to go jam more stuff in the already overstuffed suitcases. So much for taking things out.....
See you soon!:wave2:

Everyone morning before we leave for Florida, my dad runs into the hospital to take care of some last minute things and then brings home McDonald's breakfast. While eating my sausage egg mcmuffin with cheese, I asked my dad if he signed off on the boards. So, here I am. In approximately a half hour, we are piling into the van and embarking on what I expect to be a wonderful vacation. See you all Saturday!!!:wave:

-Lindseyprincess:
(and Wes:earsboy:, Debbie :earsgirl:, and my brother, Buddy:crazy: )

Hi everybody!!:D Can't wait to meet everyone, my DS is so excited, finally:bounce: We head out tonight to Shreveport for our early AM flight tomorrow. Will reach Orlando at about 1PM. Hope everyone has a safe trip, see ya there:wave:

Happy and safe traveling to all those leaving today!!

Aliwas, glad you're back from your business trip. My ds tells me every day that he is so excited to meet your son. :)

I am an obsessive planner but failed to marry one. However, he has been more on the ball for this trip than any other so I will finish up packing this afternoon.

Woke up this morning and am dreading going to work even though it's only for four hours. After work, I come home to clean bird cage, guinea pig cage, gather them and the dog and it's off to the boarder we go. Wes, I know you're on the road now but I am verklempt and I mean big time!! Wish I could have that glass of wine right now. LOL

thanks for the well wishes, TootyJane:sunny: My DS is excited also, can't wait to meet ya'll:chat: I know ya'll are excited about your suite, the pic's look fantastic in the Passporter. Hopefully the weather will hold out, have not heard of any storms in the Carribean, has anyone else?

:sunny:

Safe travels everyone! We pile in the van at midnight tonight and will be in Cocoa Beach by 3 tomorrow afternoon! See you all Saturday night!!!

Beth:teacher:

We leave bright and early tomorrow. Suitcases are piled by the door waiting for DH to get home from work. Just ordered take out for dinner and enjoying a little down time.

Looking forward to meeting everyone Saturday night.

Beth, maybe we'll see you in Cocoa.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping1:

:jumping1:

Denise

IM NOT SURE IF ANYONE WILL BE COMMING BACK HERE...BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY IT WAS NICE TO MEET ALL I MET ON BOARD. THANKS FOR ANSWERING QUESTIONS I HAD AS A 1ST TIME CRUISER....BUT NOT THE LAST!!
WES(AND FAMILY) IT WAS NICE TO HAVE MET YOU ALL..& SAY HI AROUND THE SHIP.I HOPE IF YOUR SON GOES TO JEFFERSON MED SCHOOL HE LOOKS ME UP IN THE PULMONARY FUNCTION LAB..I'D BE HAPPY TO SHOW HIM AROUND FOR SOME NICE PLACES TO HAVE LUNCH!!
DRCLAWS THANKS AGAIN FOR THE JEFFERSON VISOR & IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU AND YOUR WIFE. MY PICS CAME OUT KINDA BLURRY...IF YOURS ARE GOOD...LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET THEM TO THE JEFF NEWS IM AT X 7062.
TO EVERYONE ELSE I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TRIP!!! GOD BLESS & TAKE CARE!
JANINE

Hi Janine! Back late Saturday and off to my great-niece's 1st B-Day party yesterday. So I'm still "unpeaking." Downloaded the shots from my camera last night, but haven't had a chance to check them out....since I took about 350....I'll have to find our two pics. I'll probably do that this weekend.

Let me know your e-mail account and I'll send the over to ya! I'm at x5-5001.

It was fun meeting everyone. Where did the week go??? If anyone else rebooked for September 10, 2005 Western, let me know!

Janine, I figure you and I can get together to "torture" Buddy if he comes to JMC. :p

Dave

Have at it. If Bud goes to JMC, I'll be very pleased indeed. We enjoyed the cruise and it was great to meet you all. Wes:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter