June 19, 2004, anyone yet???

Happy Anniversary to Wes & Debbie!:smooth:

Just changed our flights today to leave late Thursday instead of early Thursday; It got too busy for the DH to leave early, so whatever..... As long as we are on board on Saturday I don't care! Wes4, I am just like your Dad- all packed and set to steam everything on Saturday when I unpack- it'll be a mass of wrinkles! But I can't wait any longer to feel like we are ready to go and I haven't missed something.

See you all very soon! Safe travels.
Kathy

Following up to my brother's message... I walked into my parents' room Sunday and I saw the filled suitcase, waiting to be zipped. I chuckled, rolled my eyes. Then, my brother commented later that he also saw the packed suitcase. Talk about peaking too soon...:teeth: :crazy:

Anyway, can't wait to see you all!

-Lindseyprincess:

Does anyone else foresee a Harden Family Meeting soon to discuss giving away Wes' secrets?? :p

Perhaps, but I might remind everyone that revenge is best delivered cold. My kids revel in "taking down Dad.":duck: wes

I HEARD MARGARETIVILLE ON THE RADIO THIS MORNING ON MY WAY INTO WORK....YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOKS I GOT ...BLASTING JIMMY AT 5:45AM...:teeth:

Originally posted by sweetpea3470
I HEARD MARGARETIVILLE ON THE RADIO THIS MORNING ON MY WAY INTO WORK....YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOKS I GOT ...BLASTING JIMMY AT 5:45AM...:teeth:

Yes, but did you send away for Shirley's "Key West Care Package?" A Margaritaville coupon for a freebie was included! Spend $30 for it to kick in. Don't have it in front of me at the moment for the details..... :)

NO DRCLAWS...I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT...IS IT TOO LATE NOW? WHERE DO I FIND OUT INFO ON THIS?

I'll post the details tonight when I have it in front of me. You can probably have our coupon since I don't believe we'd spend the required amount to take advantage of it (not sure if food/drink purchases count).

:wave2:
Hi everyone! Sounds like all of you are way ahead of me! Haven't even started packing yet although there are piles of clothes all over the room!

We are at different stages of excitement in our house....DS (14) has been watching our last cruise video over and over and playing my Jimmy Buffet CD non-stop. DD (18) is busy lifeguarding at the pool and with the boyfriend so she's not really too excited at this point. I'm busy just trying to organize everything...it seems like everytime I run to Walmart for a few things I always forget something! DH is very calm about the whole thing and looking forward to the drive!:crazy:

Rose: Hope your DS's graduation goes well....it's amazing how quickly they grow up!

See you all real soon!!

Beth:teacher:

THANKS...I APPRICIATE THAT!!!

It's a "free gift" when you spend $30 or more at the Margaritaville Store. We'll Stash it in one of the carry-ons and bring it to the DIS Meet.

I think by reading the posts it seems that most of you have Main (early) seating. We have Late seating (works out better for us Californians). I know also that Aliwas and her son have Late seating as well. Sometimes (depending on your server) Late seating can end at 10-10:15-ish. I know it's going to be a long day for us all but I (and Aliwas too) am planning on coming to the Meet so please don't leave until I (we) get a chance to put a name with a face :teeth:

TIA

Quick bump, we depart in 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :crazy: :crazy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: Wes (Oh my gosh, am I peaking?)

As if 3 days from a cruise wasn't exciting enough, we just received word that the INS (or now known as the BCIS) approved our application for foreign adoption. So, as soon as we get back from the cruise, we put our final paperwork together, get it apostiled, and send it off to Russia. Hopefully, we will have a little Christmas Present by the end of the year.

This will truly be our last "Childless Vacation"!!!

God bless you, Randy. It is people like you that keep the earth spinning properly on its axis. The rest of us fools keep trying to figure out a way to mess it up. You have saved a life. I know the feeling. Best Wishes to you. We will serve up a toast in your honor Saturday night. (You drink, right?) Wes

Congratulations Randy!! This news is so awesome. I am adopted so I know exactly how blessed you and your "soon to be" new child are!!! Looking forward to meeting you.

Aloha All!:bounce:

CRAZY here....Grad tonite for DS then we leave tomorrow for the drive south!!!

Congrats to all on all the great things happening out there!!!

See you soon! SAFE TRIPS ALL!

~Rose, Paul (DS) and Ray (DH)

Lisa,
We have late seating also.I didn't realize that it might interfere with the meet. Make sure you all wait for us too. Everyone have a safe trip. We won't be leaving till Saturday 7:50 a.m. I'm all packed.:hyper: :hyper:
Congratulations Randy!!!
:sunny: Judy:sunny:

We have late seating too. Don't worry we'll all get together Saturday. I suspect we will close the place down or near to it. Drive or travel safely everyone. The clock is ticking. wes:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter