Kim is gone....Nat is gone

amid chaos

DIS Veteran
Want to be naughty and talk about something other than gardening? Something OFF TOPIC!!! My mother would call me "ornery" when I do something just to be naughty. :Pinkbounc

So, what's it going to be?

politics?....uh, no more, please?

Football?.... Got a favorite team?

Christmas gift wish list?...only wishing here.

Cooking? So, what's for dinner at your house?

Volunteering? do you you volunteer your time anywhere?

Fabric? Do you sew?

Iroqois indians? You go first.

Your house? tell us what you like and what you don't like about your place of residence.

Kidney infections?....ever had one? you go first again.

Your hometown politics?..anything exciting happening there..two words here for me...cranberry bogs.

We have about a week to stay waaaay off topic.

just call me ornery. :smooth:

Trip was great. I am beat but it was fantastic. Ft Wilderness is a fantastic camp ground.

NHMickey said:
Guess who is home....

:upsidedow :rotfl: Amid is SO BUSTED!!!!! :rotfl: :upsidedow

Glad now I didn't have time to post earlier tonight before going out.

WELCOME HOME NAT!!!

Hey, why do I get the feeling that Nat will be just too dogone tired to moderate the F/G board properly in the next week or so? Not too mention how busy he will be with unpackng and washing tons of laundry and can't forget Christmas shopping.

Going to PA tomorrow for early Christmas celebration with some relatives. Have a good Saturday everyone. :moped:

Hey Nat - I'll be up in NH in two weeks for Cookie "Night". I'll give you a shout out as we hit the border. :wave:

Cookie night???? What is that? I love COOKIES!!!!

Slinks back into thread.. morning friends.

so tuli...tell us about cookie "night". please?

Oh and my favorite football team.... The New England Patriots!!!!

Geez.....cookie night and Snowwark is gone!

Does Nat REALLY think he can keep us in line?

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

gina2000 said:
Geez.....cookie night and Snowwark is gone!

Does Nat REALLY think he can keep us in line?

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I have been know to handle a few rowdys before... But for cookies I can be bought.

Hmmm Guess you will have try trial and error....

NHMickey said:
Cookie night???? What is that? I love COOKIES!!!!
Not exactly sure what we are getting ourselves into but Cookie Night this year is going to be during the day and we were invited to attend by two fellow Cruisetoberfest cruisers who live somewhere near Concord, NH. They say they have room for "only" 60 people and we are NOT to bring cookies!!??!! But, salty NYC bagels and/or pickles are more than welcomed!???!!

We were invited to attend last year shortly after cruising with these two people but could not go but heard it was such great fun we are definitely going this year even though it is the weekend before Christmas.

Think we are a bit crazy to go?? :jester:

Tulirose said:
Not exactly sure what we are getting ourselves into but Cookie Night this year is going to be during the day and we were invited to attend by two fellow Cruisetoberfest cruisers who live somewhere near Concord, NH. They say they have room for "only" 60 people and we are NOT to bring cookies!!??!! But, salty NYC bagels and/or pickles are more than welcomed!???!!

We were invited to attend last year shortly after cruising with these two people but could not go but heard it was such great fun we are definitely going this year even though it is the weekend before Christmas.

Think we are a bit crazy to go?? :jester:

Can't wait to hear about it! So, does it have anything to do with cookies?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter