***Ladies Only Dis Meet Anything Summer Related Sent/Received Mail by 5/30!!***

daisy_77

DIS Veteran
All of the names are sent out! :banana: :cheer2:

Remember that the mail by date is May 30. It's a $10 minimum NOT including shipping and any little extras if you choose to add them to the package. :cool1:

Please post here when you send out your package so I can make note of it! :teeth:

And also when you get your package post here so we can read about all the wonderful things each of us got! :Pinkbounc

Thanks ladies and lets get the party started!!! :cheer2: :wizard:

Remember too, that it's good to ship priority mail with delivery confirmation. :thumbsup2

Hi, everyone! :wave:
Just puttin the finishing touches on my package! Will be mailed out on Wednesday :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

I did the shopping, got back to the office, then realized the box was too small. So I have to go to the Post Office & hope they have bigger boxes.

Mine is purchased and boxed! I'll get it to the post office on Thursday, my day off.
Christo_Tbird65emoticon.gif

daisy_77 said:

Thanks, Beth! :thumbsup2
No problem. It is really worth the extra change (80 cents I think).

I have a person on my flip-flop exchange who mailed out three packages from her house almost two weeks ago and none have arrived. It appears they were lost in the mail, but since she didn't get the DC we don't know for sure what happened. I think they will all have to be resent. Ugh, hopefully I won't have to call on some elves.

One of the packages was for my DD9's first exchange. She is bummed nothing has come yet. :guilty: So that DC is very important, so at least the packages can be tracked.

mommaU4 said:
No problem. It is really worth the extra change (80 cents I think).

I have a person on my flip-flop exchange who mailed out three packages from her house almost two weeks ago and none have arrived. It appears they were lost in the mail, but since she didn't get the DC we don't know for sure what happened. I think they will all have to be resent. Ugh, hopefully I won't have to call on some elves.

One of the packages was for my DD9's first exchange. She is bummed nothing has come yet. :guilty: So that DC is very important, so at least the packages can be tracked.

Beth, let me know if I can be an elf--especially for your daughter. I'd hate for her to be disappointed.

daisy_77 said:
Delivery confirmation is free with Priority shipping! :teeth:
Really?
They charge me 80 cents when I ship Priority. I wonder if it's different for different places?

Thanks Missy, I appreciate the offer. The original sender seems very nice and said she will resend if she has to. I would be so mad if my PO lost all three of my packages that I sent out!! :furious:
If they lose them, technically the sender is supposed to resend and then if she can't or won't then you need elves.

If that was me, I'd resend but I doubt I'd be able to send as nice a one as I had in the first place. I guess I have been lucky with all the many I've sent. None were lost. :wizard:

I buy my Priority labels online and on options like Delivery Confirmation or insurance, it says free next to Delivery Confirmation. :confused3 Maybe it is free cuz I buy online.

Mine is all packed & ready to go. I'll either run to the post office this morning or go at lunch time. (the big advantage to working across the street from the main PO in NYC!)

My package is on it's way! Priority mail with DC. Hope she likes it. I know I had a good time putting it together. :thumbsup2 :sunny: :goodvibes princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter