***Ladies Only Dis Meet Anything Summer Related Sent/Received Mail by 5/30!!***

I need to run out tomorrow and get one more little thing to add to mine and then it will be mailed on Saturday if not tomorrow.

I will of course post back and let you know for sure. :thumbsup2

For those who have not sent there package...because of Memorial Day, send by date has changed to 5/30! Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend! :cool1: :sunny: :teeth:

daisy_77 said:
For those who have not sent there package...because of Memorial Day, send by date has changed to 5/30! Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend! :cool1: :sunny: :teeth:
That's good. :rolleyes1 :teeth:

Yardbird said:
Mine is also in the mail; priority with DC. :wave2:

And it arrived today! Thank you, Debbie, I love it all. The towel, the candle, the cookies (I love raspberry), & the magazine is perfect. Thank you! :thumbsup2

Missy1961 said:
And it arrived today! Thank you, Debbie, I love it all. The towel, the candle, the cookies (I love raspberry), & the magazine is perfect. Thank you! :thumbsup2

You are very welcome Missy! I had fun shopping for you!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!
I hope everyone had a safe weekend!

Looks like most of us will be getting our packages soon! Woooooohoooooooo! :sunny:

I left mine with DBF to send today...but I hadn't read the thread and didn't think about priority. I'm going to try to call him and hope he hasn't already been to the PO.

TinksPixieDust...thanks so much for the package...it arrived today! A Palm tree towel, romance novel and some sunscreen...perfect summer stuff and exactly what I would need for a nice afternoon relaxation session. I am going to keep it in my car so when I have a minute here or there I can go to a park and lay out on my new towel, slather on some sunscreen, and emerse myself in a novel! Thanks so much!
Sarah

Mine went out today! Hope my person likes it. :)

AND.....

I got mine in the mail today!! :woohoo:
It was from chell and she sent me a really cute Buzz Lightyear beach towel from the Disney store.
And a fun Finding Nemo double beach ball. It's got one ball inside the other! I've never seen them like that, it's fun.

So thank-you very much for both. :thumbsup2 It is so nice to get something in the mail other than the usual bills. :sunny:

ETA: chell put in a really cute note and one of the things she said was that since she knows I don't drink, the Buzz towel was for the trip, so I could still have a "buzz" on the trip. :rotfl2: Too funny!!

Awesome! :banana:
It sounds like we got some nice packages today! Keep em coming!!! :Pinkbounc :moped:

Brooke...no need to be sorry! It does not have to be shipped Priority...no worries! :cheer2:

Oh yeah, my package has arrived. After I crawl out of bed I'll get it.

sahbushka said:
TinksPixieDust...thanks so much for the package...it arrived today! A Palm tree towel, romance novel and some sunscreen...perfect summer stuff and exactly what I would need for a nice afternoon relaxation session. I am going to keep it in my car so when I have a minute here or there I can go to a park and lay out on my new towel, slather on some sunscreen, and emerse myself in a novel! Thanks so much!
Sarah
:woohoo: I'm glad that you liked it!! :teeth: I had fun picking things out for ya. The towel just jumped out in front of me too!! What a perfect item. :hug:

mommaU4 said:
Mine went out today! Hope my person likes it. :)

AND.....

I got mine in the mail today!! :woohoo:
It was from chell and she sent me a really cute Buzz Lightyear beach towel from the Disney store.
And a fun Finding Nemo double beach ball. It's got one ball inside the other! I've never seen them like that, it's fun.

So thank-you very much for both. :thumbsup2 It is so nice to get something in the mail other than the usual bills. :sunny:

ETA: chell put in a really cute note and one of the things she said was that since she knows I don't drink, the Buzz towel was for the trip, so I could still have a "buzz" on the trip. :rotfl2: Too funny!!
:lmao: That's great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter