***Ladies Only Dis Meet Anything Summer Related Sent/Received Mail by 5/30!!***

Just wanted to say that my package went out today, I hope she likes it, I added some useful things and some silly fun stuff too!! Sorry I'm running a bit behind with it :blush:

I came home to a perfect package from Carmen!

Taste of Home; Light and Tasty Summer Favorites magazine (Can not wait to get into this!)

Disney mousekeeter cookies :banana:

Ball Freezer jars, and freezer jam pectin ( I have never seen these freezer jars, they will definitely be used, soon!)

Fruit salsa mix

Peach cobbler mix

Popsicle molds

Mini personal fan

Captain's gold M&M peanut

Thank you Carmen! You put together a box that is definitely to my liking; I love each and every thing! :hug:

I got my package today from Brooke! I love everything!! :teeth:

Cream Savers (Strawberry YUM!)
A Book!! :woohoo:
and Squeezy Lip Smacker (Flavor: Pink Lemonade) It's about time they made them squeezy!! :teeth: I always hated that they got all melty when I wore them in my pocket. Thanks Brooke sooooo much! I :love: everything! :hug:

Yay! :dance3:
It looks like half of the exchanges have already been received! :yay:
That is great and thank you everyone for sharing with us all of the wonderful summer goodies you got!
Keep em coming! :cheer2:

Yardbird said:
I came home to a perfect package from Carmen!

Taste of Home; Light and Tasty Summer Favorites magazine (Can not wait to get into this!)

Disney mousekeeter cookies :banana:

Ball Freezer jars, and freezer jam pectin ( I have never seen these freezer jars, they will definitely be used, soon!)

Fruit salsa mix

Peach cobbler mix

Popsicle molds

Mini personal fan

Captain's gold M&M peanut

Thank you Carmen! You put together a box that is definitely to my liking; I love each and every thing! :hug:

YAY! I'm glad you liked everything :wizard:

I got my package from Snow White today. I got Juniper Bloom Body Cream, Body Wash (it leaked-oops) Body Scrub, Bath Bubbles, and Body Splash, Little Mermaid Sunblock, Sunglasses, a Romance Novel, a turquoise bath towel (my favorite color :) ), 2 packages of M & M's, a hat, a beach tote bag, lip balm (I needed that) and a picture frame....Wow! She spoiled me.

Awesome exchanges everyone is getting!!! :cool1: :sunny:

This has been so much fun so far!! I hope everyone has had a great time. :woohoo:

How many more to go January? :)

(I hope my person gets hers soon....)

Hi, girls! Looks like we have 5 more exchanges to have posted! I have not received mine and 4 others have to receive theirs still :thumbsup2 :sunny:
Remember to post when you get you exchange popcorn::

I am surprised there we no posts yesterday :confused3
Hopefully, we get some exchanges today! Woohoo! :cool1: :banana: :dance3:

Hi girls,

Brooke glad you liked your stuff, sorry it leaked :blush:

I got my package last Thursday from Beth

I got

A beautiful summer rug, it's almost too pretty to put on the floor!
Cocoa butter oil of olay soap, candles, a tiki bar picture holder, luggage tag, chapstick, ritz smores(yum) a mini flower pot with a sunflower, gum and nail polish...thank you roomie :woohoo:

SW, it's not your fault that it leaked LOL....the funny thing was that the package was open (I guess they had to make sure no hazardous materials were leaking.)

I know I posted about my wonderful package from Debbie. But I just wanted to tell you something, Debbie. I opened the tin of cookies last night, oh my goodness, they are simply the best cookies I have ever eaten! I shared some with my dad--he loved them. I have to find them & buy more! Thank you again, Debbie!

chell said:
What kind of cookies are they?

I forgot the brand, but they are raspberry flavored buttery cookies. I'll check the tin when I get home.

I got my package today! I think it's from a very generous January because it's from Idaho and I remember her saying her DH's name is Brent :goodvibes

I got some very cool stuff! I got a BBQ serving set, some patriotic outdoor lights, sunscreen (I was needing some too!), Tropical drink maker, Margarita popsicle kit, a beach ball, Eeyore pen and paper set, Pirates of the Caribbean lip balm, and some white chocolate Pirates M&M's!!

Thank you so much, January. You are so sweet :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter