***Ladies Only Dis Meet Anything Summer Related Sent/Received Mail by 5/30!!***

SnowWhite33 said:
Hi girls,

Brooke glad you liked your stuff, sorry it leaked :blush:

I got my package last Thursday from Beth

I got

A beautiful summer rug, it's almost too pretty to put on the floor!
Cocoa butter oil of olay soap, candles, a tiki bar picture holder, luggage tag, chapstick, ritz smores(yum) a mini flower pot with a sunflower, gum and nail polish...thank you roomie :woohoo:
Glad you liked everything Tammy. And hope you feel better soon!! :wizard:

Carmen, I am so glad that you liked your package! :teeth: I forgot to put in the note that says who it is from. :blush: I loved shopping for this exchange! I hope that you enjoy it!

Missy1961 said:
I know I posted about my wonderful package from Debbie. But I just wanted to tell you something, Debbie. I opened the tin of cookies last night, oh my goodness, they are simply the best cookies I have ever eaten! I shared some with my dad--he loved them. I have to find them & buy more! Thank you again, Debbie!

Glad you like them Missy! I've had them in Key lime, and they are really good also. I bought them at TJ Maxx!

Yardbird said:
Glad you like them Missy! I've had them in Key lime, and they are really good also. I bought them at TJ Maxx!

TJ Maxx--that's great. There's one near my house--it's about 5 minutes away. I'll have to check it out. I just love the way they melt in your mouth. Dad loved it. We've been eating 1 or 2 a night to make them last!

Good morning, ladies! :sunny: :wave:

I got my package yesterday from Brooke!! :Pinkbounc

Here is what I got: :dance3:

Pretty flower hairclip :cloud9:

Really good smelling body lotion :bitelip:

Orange Creme Savers (my favorite flavor!!) popcorn::

Thanks, Brooke! I love everything! :smooth:

Keep the posts coming girls!!

At the end of the month, there is a Favorite Color exchange!! :wizard:

Hi guys!!!

First, let me apologize, I have no idea when or who my package came from. My kids, thinking it was from their Grandparents, tore into without even thinking um, it might not be for them, LOLOLOLOL....

Anyway, I would like to thanks whoever it was for the awesome summer goodies, the sunblock will definitely come into good use in Texas, and I have had to make popsicles about 4 times already :goodvibes The bubbles, well, they were out the door with my six year old (which is how I figured out that something must have arrived in the mail) and the cap is as cute as it can be. Thank you again so much !!!

I don't see that my package has arrived yet and I am getting a bit nervous on that one....

Dagny said:
Hi guys!!!

First, let me apologize, I have no idea when or who my package came from. My kids, thinking it was from their Grandparents, tore into without even thinking um, it might not be for them, LOLOLOLOL....

Anyway, I would like to thanks whoever it was for the awesome summer goodies, the sunblock will definitely come into good use in Texas, and I have had to make popsicles about 4 times already :goodvibes The bubbles, well, they were out the door with my six year old (which is how I figured out that something must have arrived in the mail) and the cap is as cute as it can be. Thank you again so much !!!

I don't see that my package has arrived yet and I am getting a bit nervous on that one....

Hey, Miss Dagny! Your exchange person was Missy1961! I forgot to put a note in my package, too! :blush:

Hi, ladies! We are still waiting for one exchange to be received! Hopefully, we hear something soon!

daisy_77 said:
Hi, ladies! We are still waiting for one exchange to be received! Hopefully, we hear something soon!

And, that package would be mine. Apparently, when I (attempted) to send it out the first time, um, the mail room did not put any postage on it :confused3 It came back to our office on Friday.

Anyway, I took it to the post office this time and hopefully it will get there this time..... sorry for the delay and confusion :blush:

Hi, ladies! Dagny, at least you know what is going on and that it is getting taken care of :wizard:

I appreciate you posting! Brooke it is on it's way and let us know when you get it!

Thanks, ladies!! I hope that you all will participate in the next exchange coming up....June 19th are sign-ups for ANYTHING (insert favorite color of exchangee) EXCHANGE! It should be fun!

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2:

daisy_77 said:
Hi, ladies! Dagny, at least you know what is going on and that it is getting taken care of :wizard:

I appreciate you posting! Brooke it is on it's way and let us know when you get it!

Thanks, ladies!! I hope that you all will participate in the next exchange coming up....June 19th are sign-ups for ANYTHING (insert favorite color of exchangee) EXCHANGE! It should be fun!

Sorry Brooke! Hopefully you will get it soon! :blush:

daisy_77 said:

Hey Miss January,
I just wanted to say thank-you for hosting this first exchange. I think it went really well. I had alot of fun and it sounds like everyone else did too. :cheer2:

I hate that I will miss the next one. It sounds like fun. :Pinkbounc But while I am in Disneyland I can pick up something for the next July exchange which is Disney only. :thumbsup2

Thanks again. :)

Hey, ladies!!

I wonder if Brooke ever got her package? :confused3
Well, I am starting sign-ups tomorrow for the Favorite Color Exchange and I will be sending PM's to all the ladies doing the Dis Ladies Meet! I hope that those of you who participated in this exchange enjoyed it and would like to sign up for the next exchange!! It will be fun!! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :wizard: :cheer2:

I got it last week sometime (I've been pulling double duty at work because my boss is out with shingles.) My Tinker Bell purse got used a lot this weekend and I'm using it today. I also love the smell of the grapefruit shower gel and the scrubbies will come in handy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter