LMT Club

TexasTerri

Earning My Ears
I am debating purchasing tickets from LMT Club for my July trip. The discount is quite a bit more than I can find anywhere but I'm nervous about it. I've searched the forums & see folks that have purchased them, but they seem to be for upcoming trips.

I've already joined the club, I'm just scared to click the purchase button. I see BBB complaints (none Disney ticket related) & not a lot of info on other sites like Tripadvisor, Mousesavers, Touring Plans, etc.

For anyone that has actually used tickets purchased from LMT Club, how was your experience? I need to ease my mind before I spend near $1500.00. Thanks.

I have used LMT for a couple of ticket purchases. Like you, I was hesitant for my first purchase, but it all went very well. I received the email confirmation of my purchase and then the tickets came via email a day or so later. I was very happy with my purchases and will happily use them again for upcoming trips. Since my first purchase, I have recommended the site to several IRL friends and they have had great success with LMT as well.

Will I be able to link the tickets to my Disneyland app like I can with MDE at WDW? Or, if I call Disney would they be able to confirm they are legit? I'm sure I'm being overly OCD but I won't have a spare $1720 for 5 new tickets should something go wrong.

I would think if something went wrong you would be able to do a charge back to the card you used. I wouldn't worry about it to much if many people on these boards have used them with no issue.

I have also used them in the past and used them most recently for an upcoming July trip. It is my understanding from another thread on these boards (so the info is likely reliable but not confirmed) that the reason these tickets are so much cheaper than anywhere else is that LMT is still selling ticket inventory from before Disney's most recent price hike, and they are still selling them at the old prices.

I get you nervousness, I'm the same way, but I've been on these boards a long time and I know this place is not filled with shills. If you see people here repeatedly reporting good experiences with a particular business, then that business is pretty good. That doesn't guarantee a good experience for you, but your odds are very good.

LMT is contracted directly with Walt Disney Travel, and the tickets you receive are identical to the etickets you can buy directly from Disney. They are not vouchers you exchange. I didn't try to link my ticket to the app, but I'm guessing you can't since they're sold by a third-party vendor. I don't know how they're able to sell them at such a steep discount, but I suspect it's the membership fee that allows it. We used them for our last trip in February-- 6 5-day Park Hoppers (3 adult, 3 children). There were no issues either in getting the tickets or exchanging them at the gates.

They're not selling through old inventory, either, although it did take them longer to adjust their prices after the increase, so the discount was even greater for a few weeks. We bought before the increase and paid $282 per adult park hopper.

I purchased hoppers from LMT Club last night and received the tickets via email less than 5 hours later. My trip is also in July.

I'll be using tickets on Monday. Not a big issue, but it can take a bit to get your tickets via email. It took about 36 hours to get mine. They come as a pdf from a LMT email address. Based on the many reviews, I'm not worried about the legitimacy.

Used them in February for 5-day hoppers. Pulled up the e-tickets through my email on my phone and they scanned them at the gate and printed out the actual tickets. Very easy and legit.

I am debating purchasing tickets from LMT Club for my July trip. The discount is quite a bit more than I can find anywhere but I'm nervous about it. I've searched the forums & see folks that have purchased them, but they seem to be for upcoming trips.

I've already joined the club, I'm just scared to click the purchase button. I see BBB complaints (none Disney ticket related) & not a lot of info on other sites like Tripadvisor, Mousesavers, Touring Plans, etc.

For anyone that has actually used tickets purchased from LMT Club, how was your experience? I need to ease my mind before I spend near $1500.00. Thanks.
I used three 5 day hoppers in April. Worked flawlessly.

I haven't used them, but since you have a little time before your trip, you could purchase one of the tickets, ensure the experience is satisfactory (receiving them timely, etc) and then purchase the remainder a few days later. This would ease your mind instead of shelling out the entire $1700 at one time.

Great idea to buy 1 child ticket & see how it goes. I read somewhere that a purchaser called Disney & they verified his ticket was good by looking up his credit card info. Maybe I'll try that. I have not found 1 single person that had a negative experience with LMT Club tickets. It just scares me that if it's too good to be true, it isn't, and with a discount that good, why isn't everyone using them. I'm sure I'm overthinking it.

It's real, legit, and not "too good to be true".

I've used them multiple times before. You get exactly the same tickets as if you bought from DL. Easy as can be! You won't regret it.

I've used LMT Club for tickets (not just Disney), hotels, and car rentals and have never had a problem.

Used them for 5 day parkhoppers 5 tickets over memorial day had zero issues with them

I just bought some yesterday and received the tickets within 3 hours. My only question is they say these are your actual tickets to use at the gate--does that mean we have to carry these 5 full size paper tickets everyday? I thought I read somewhere that you hand in and get a ticket. Thank you.

I just bought some yesterday and received the tickets within 3 hours. My only question is they say these are your actual tickets to use at the gate--does that mean we have to carry these 5 full size paper tickets everyday? I thought I read somewhere that you hand in and get a ticket. Thank you.
They will swap them out for smaller tickets at the gate. They have to so you can put something into the FP machines.

Great idea to buy 1 child ticket & see how it goes. I read somewhere that a purchaser called Disney & they verified his ticket was good by looking up his credit card info. Maybe I'll try that. I have not found 1 single person that had a negative experience with LMT Club tickets. It just scares me that if it's too good to be true, it isn't, and with a discount that good, why isn't everyone using them. I'm sure I'm overthinking it.
Just wondering if you bought the tickets from LMT and if everything went smoothly. I am in your position right now for our upcoming June trip and very nervous to actually hit submit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter