LMT Club

A huge thank you to those of you who informed us about this. I got the free LMT Club membership through searching online for a code and bought our parkhoppers before the recent price increase. I was able to print out the tickets and scan them into the Disneyland app with no problem at home. I took the printouts to the gate anyway, where each member of my party had theirs scanned and photo taken, a paper ticket given, and we were in before we knew it. Since I had saved my Disney Visa to the app, I was able to add MaxPass for each of us quickly each day. Each of us was signed into my account on the Disneyland app as well as the Lines app. It was all quick and easy.

Another recommendation for LMT, the tickets were essentially disney etickets we scanned them into the app ahead of time and everything was easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter