Magic band + shipping

Bands arrived today!!!

Received shipping notice 8/17 - sat there for a while but once picked up it moved fast.

8/24 Davenport, FL
8/25 Austell & Atlanta GA and Pensacola, FL
8/26 My house

I live 6 hours from Disney in the panhandle of Florida.
Yours traveled faster than mine and I'm only an hour away from Davenport, FL. Last tracking update is they departed Austell, GA on 8/25 at 4:25 pm.

Ordered 8/5 for 8/28 arrival, received 8/20. Ordered 7/27 for Dec 1, still processing. Had originally planned to use Dec 1 order for 3 trips, 8/15, 8/28, and 12/1. This new system of not shipping immediately will probably at least cause me to order fewer MB. I generally order ahead because I like the new designs, but now I'll wait until the trip is closer.

We are now 2 weeks out from a 9/10 check-in and still in progress with no shipping information. Having serious doubts that we will receive them in time.

It’s crazy that there are people going in a few weeks - and their MBs have not shipped - and there are people going months from now - and they have shipped - and they were all ordered the same week. :confused:

If you are checking in within the next couple of weeks I'd suggest calling, if you haven't already, to kindly check on the status. I know they say when it's processing there is nothing they can do but, I notice a couple of people who did that received shipping notices soon after. I ordered on 7/27 and I decided to call 8/22 and received tracking the next day. My bands are out for delivery and we check in 9/5.

If you are checking in within the next couple of weeks I'd suggest calling, if you haven't already, to kindly check on the status. I know they say when it's processing there is nothing they can do but, I notice a couple of people who did that received shipping notices soon after. I ordered on 7/27 and I decided to call 8/22 and received tracking the next day. My bands are out for delivery and we check in 9/5.
I called this morning asking if I could get more specific information about my order, other than "in progress." The CM was nice, polite and apologetic, however, could not/would not give me any other information than the standard, "no updates at this time, the new MB+ is overwhelmingly popular, keep an eye on your MDE as you will receive notification/email when shipped, etc." I also inquired as to what my options were if the MB+ did not get to me before my checkin date. I was told that I could contact merchant guest services by phone or email 9-5 M-F. Honestly, I just want some information. At this point, I'd be happy with a good solid "maybe," instead of this in progress limbo.

Received ours today. Took approx. 7 calendar days from when they moved to “shipped” to reach our mailbox in the Midwest.

It’s crazy that there are people going in a few weeks - and their MBs have not shipped - and there are people going months from now - and they have shipped - and they were all ordered the same week. :confused:

definitely crazy. I a still waiting for mine to ship for my trip starting on 9/16. I plan to call next week. I bought the bands on 7/27 so thought I would be soon since it seemed like they were originally going in order of check in dates. Sigh.

As of last night, ordered 7/27, no idea what time bc we were at Aulani and totally confused, for 12/1 ‐ status now says shipping but no tracking available yet.

Yours traveled faster than mine and I'm only an hour away from Davenport, FL. Last tracking update is they departed Austell, GA on 8/25 at 4:25 pm
I am in California ...MB+ "shipped" on 8/25 and first update in tracking had them in Austell, GA @ 12:51PM. They are still there lol. Hopefully enjoying their time in Georgia.

Bands ordered 7/27, shipped 8/17 and scheduled to arrive at our house tomorrow. Our WDW check-in date is Tuesday, but of course we’re already in Orlando…

Yours traveled faster than mine and I'm only an hour away from Davenport, FL. Last tracking update is they departed Austell, GA on 8/25 at 4:25 pm.
That is crazy! I was actually shocked it traveled from Austell -> Atlanta -> Pensacola -> me in a day. Usually items will float between Pensacola and Fort Walton Beach for several days before being sent out for delivery to us. Glad it got here in time though - all charged, updated, and paired. We leave on Thursday.

Got my bands today! Ordered them 7/27 with a resort stay in Feb. Get to use them next month with our Swan stay.

Bands arrived today! Pairing and updating was pretty easy, so far so good, but came with a very low charge. Can't wait to use these in the parks. Just over three weeks to go!

PXL_20220829_204132783.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter