Making Wishes Come True

re the ring have you guys considered buying it over there i cant believe some of the prices you see them for?

re the ring have you guys considered buying it over there i cant believe some of the prices you see them for?

Oh yes, I was reading an article in our Sunday paper a couple of weeks ago - the writer bought their ring and wedding dress over there (and had a proposal in Central park) but what they saved pretty much paid for their trip. :thumbsup2

When we were on our cruise we stopped at St Thomas, their were heaps of diamond traders there, apparently a lot of Americans go there to buy jewellery and the savings pay for the cruise (would have to do your research first, but if your brother is a jeweller, I am sure he can tell you what to look for)

So you guys have totally now inspired me with your news that diamond rings are cheaper in the US. I've just sent a call out to my photographer friends in the US to see if they can recommend some companies for me to check out whilst I'm over there.

If it is as cheap as WAMUMOF4 and Battymum mention, who knows, Alicia and Carlos love could end up snagging me a cheap ring :rotfl2::rotfl2:.

So you guys have totally now inspired me with your news that diamond rings are cheaper in the US. I've just sent a call out to my photographer friends in the US to see if they can recommend some companies for me to check out whilst I'm over there.

If it is as cheap as WAMUMOF4 and Battymum mention, who knows, Alicia and Carlos love could end up snagging me a cheap ring :rotfl2::rotfl2:.

awwww. nice to know we're helping out :)

to be honest, as much as my heart yearns for a 'real' diamond and i'm paranoid enough about my brother being able to detect my 'fake' ring and lecture me about it, i'm just not well suited to a real diamond.

i tend to bash my hand into things. i'm clumsy. i shut doors on my hands. i get jewellery caught on handbags and chairs and tables etc. and not having worn a big ring on that finger for a while... i imagine that i'll probably knock it around accidentally... oh, and then there's the luggage hauling around and grabbing things off conveyor belts while you're travelling.. i think the 'fake' version will suit my lifestyle and behaviours just fine.

hrmm. re the fireworks/world of colour thing... maybe he's just psyching me out.... but it does sound romantic :love:

i did get him to promise to buy me a D&B wristlet on the cruise, so at least i'll have a little surprise at some point there :)

This thread has been my first few posts on the Forum and this is only my 2nd forum ever. Thank you all for helping make this all the more special because it is shared.

On the Board Alicia said "Fireworks and World Of Colour sound romantic" off the board Alicia just said... those things sound like the end of the trip Carlo.

So in the interest of Further Obfuscation and camouflage, besides having the Announcement as we are announced.... Get it? anyway what sort of romantic scenarios can be contrived on the First day/night of the Cruise..

This thread has been my first few posts on the Forum and this is only my 2nd forum ever. Thank you all for helping make this all the more special because it is shared.

On the Board Alicia said "Fireworks and World Of Colour sound romantic" off the board Alicia just said... those things sound like the end of the trip Carlo.

So in the interest of Further Obfuscation and camouflage, besides having the Announcement as we are announced.... Get it? anyway what sort of romantic scenarios can be contrived on the First day/night of the Cruise..

p.s - fireworks are on the first night of the cruise also, me thinks :cheer2:

Cocktails in the pool, get the cocktail of the day....great as the sail away party is going on.......
Did I mention cocktails??????

let that be your mantra...will save you a fortune that you can then put towards rehab/liver transplant when you get home:thumbsup2

also try to find the aussie bartenders..they free pour so much more generously:rolleyes1

let that be your mantra...will save you a fortune that you can then put towards rehab/liver transplant when you get home:thumbsup2

also try to find the aussie bartenders..they free pour so much more generously:rolleyes1

hrmm. noted in my travel journal.

i'm mostly drunk right now :)

I find any bartender hears an accent and gets a bit carried away :thumbsup2

You girls are cracking me up.

DS is in bed.

Just put on Mental as anything

The nips are getting bigger :thumbsup2

:rotfl:

Ahh the mentals.....I learnt to drive to them, that was my driving/ colliding/ stalling music....memories...

and so catchy.....nearly as catchy as its a small world..

there! got ya, now THATS stuck in your head :eek:

hehehehehehehehehe

Ahh the mentals.....I learnt to drive to them, that was my driving/ colliding/ stalling music....memories...

re bartenders..it also helps when you wear this shirt
UMhqel.jpg

hehehehehehehehehe

OMG

:laughing:

re bartenders..it also helps when you wear this shirt
UMhqel.jpg

hehehehehehehehehe

NIPS! NOT NIP-ples

:faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter