Making Wishes Come True

NIPS! NOT NIP-ples

:faint:

fair point......
but I just wanted to keep you all abreast of the on-board cocktail situation.
Please lets not all go tittery over this, as it was just a little titbit i wanted to share.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

sorry, couldn't help myself...:rolleyes1 I'm a bad, bad pirate:

fair point......
but I just wanted to keep you all abreast of the on-board cocktail situation.
Please lets not all go tittery over this, as it was just a little titbit i wanted to share.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

sorry, couldn't help myself...:rolleyes1 I'm a bad, bad pirate:

No point crying over spilt mounds.

We really should restrict ourselves to the Pirates and Fireman's Ball thread.

ok, enough jocularity for one day......

i'm off to clean up the mooo mess.....just as well I love her, otherwise she'd be off to boarding school in a flash!

oooh! We're posting pictures now? :rotfl:

Is this wall still in the Animation Building?

ProposalEngagement1058.jpg

If you've got a photopass photographer following you, go down on one knee in front of this so you can get the quote in your pic!

lol. i would totally buy that picture.

both of those pics are completely awesome.

and i am totally for adding pics to any thread, so if you see something you think might be great... feel free to link/post it.

we're all about the ideas over here. carlo and i had a big D&M the other morning at the bus stop and he told me all the ideas he'd been PM'd etc. i was like... but you didn't want me to know!!!! and he said that this way, he gets to see my reaction to the ideas and so forth but i still won't know how/when/where/why he'll actually do it.

to be honest, i really don't mind how/where/why/when etc. just as long as there is a question in there i can say yes to..

and then he can go from being DBF or DSO to DF and then DH. yay. how bad is it i'm excited by the change in acronym :confused3

OK,

This is for Carlo - (stop peeking Alicia!! )

I dont know the layout of the islands you are visiting - but it would be pretty nice if you could arrange with a CM to write it in the sand and you could see it from the ship or a high point of the island. :hug:

I thinks that would be sweet!

battymum -- he told me about it, but it's funny cause i said to him that one of the pics i wanted on this trip was his name & my name written in the sand on either castaway cay or some beach in the caymans/mexico with a heart around it to symbolise our big love trip that we've planned...

this totally fits in with that theme :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter