Marvel Day at Sea

I've only cruised on Carnival other than DCL so I'm not familiar with the others, but do the other cruise lines do a pre-sailing booklet like that?

We have never done a Marvel cruise, but have done a Halloween on the High Seas and it was awesome. It seems you will get the best of both worlds. Have a great cruise!!!

@Club Disney Chandler Disneychandler

Did you get that after your regular slim cruise info? We are on the 11/11 verymerry with MDAS and we got the usual slim booklet, but not that one. And since I'm a marvel nerd I'd love to get that. Are you concierge or something special? Or should I be on the lookout for that? Thanks!

I've only cruised on Carnival other than DCL so I'm not familiar with the others, but do the other cruise lines do a pre-sailing booklet like that?

Back in the days before online check-in, cruise lines sent out booklets, tho not as elaborate as the one posted above. The booklets had pages to fill out with a pencil before embarkation. It's so much easier to just type in the info online, and simpler still to have some of the info carried forward from one cruise to the next so you don't need to re-enter it.

These days, some cruise lines don't even mail out luggage tags -- you print them out at home.

@Club Disney Chandler Disneychandler

Did you get that after your regular slim cruise info? We are on the 11/11 verymerry with MDAS and we got the usual slim booklet, but not that one. And since I'm a marvel nerd I'd love to get that. Are you concierge or something special? Or should I be on the lookout for that? Thanks!
This is the only book we received and we're not Concierge nor anything special. This is the one that came with all the luggage tags etc., not the one that says welcome to your cruise.

I am new to DCL. Is there any new information in the booklets? We are going on a MDAS on 2/18/18.

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter