Michael Jackson Interview

Helopoh

<font color=3300FF>Who me jump??<br><font color=FF
I haven't gotten through the opening credits and I am already upset. Just seeing him with the baby trying to feed it and I saw what a 2 second clip....Wow I don't know if I can watch this

Denise, so sorry. That bad? Turn it off, you don't need to upset yourself.:(

Its so funny but I just can't stop watching him. I guess I am just interested to see how much they tell and how edited it seems to be.

Well, I would rather be dissing.;) I think I "watching" star search right now!

well I have had enough of his spending more money than I will ever had. wish I had...LOL I have to be up early for work..>GOODNIGHT ALL...lol enjoy

????His first child has possible complications...but turns out OK so he thinks it is a good idea to wisk the second child from the hospital placenta and alll...???????

speaking of the kids...is it me or don't either of those kids look like they have any african american DNA?????

He said the older kids don't miss not seeing their mother, "there are plenty of women at my house" he said:confused: :( Did anyone notice that limo he was in??:eek:

Originally posted by zurgswife
????His first child has possible complications...but turns out OK so he thinks it is a good idea to wisk the second child from the hospital placenta and alll...???????

speaking of the kids...is it me or don't either of those kids look like they have any african american DNA?????

I thought that was strange too about his kids. I wonder how that can that be?

Annemarie

just showed him feeding the infant...doesn't look like he is very accustomed to doing this.....

I Agree..he looks very nervous feeding the baby.

Why would he take his children to the zoo with all that mess of people?

I felt sorry for him at the beginning of this interview, now I feel sorry for his children.

Lisajl

Wait...I missed the beginning. Tell me about the placenta????:eek:

He was making me a nervous wreck when he was feeding thta poor baby. I thought he was going to shake the baby right off of his lap.

How could he look into that camera and say he never had those surgeries?? That all the stories were lies?

He is the outcome of being badly abused as a child. It truly does things to mess up your brain.

I just hope he's not repeating history with his own kids. It's bad enough they have to deal with his weirdness, let alone getting hit or sexually abused like he was.

It freaked me out watching him feed the baby too. The poor little thing. And naming the baby, Blanket? He is insane.

And to think I wanted to marry him when I was 12... :rolleyes:

Placenta.....He said when the second child was born; after it was delivered he grabbed the newborn placenta and all and raced back to his home....

Blanket....He has nicknamed his son blanket .....

I've never seen anyone tell so many lies in such a short period of time. :( Only 2 surgeries (only to his nose) :confused: Taking those babies straight from the hospital immediately after birth :confused: No way! :mad: This guy is really screwed up. The saddest part of all is waiting to see his kids grow up just as disturbed. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter