(MNSSHP) YES, I would LOVE to build a snowman!!! Frozen Summer Fun Done Differently

Joining in!

Very excited to hear all about FSF! I am in love with everything Frozen. My dog had puppies this summer and their names are, of course, Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Kristoff!

Welcome. I bet the puppies are adorable! Yes, you must be a huge fan.

Great beginning! Can't wait to read more about your adventures!

Welcome. Thanks!

Love the family picture! JJ is stylin' in his cool hat!

After the problems that you had with the bands previously, I'm betting that you were happier than happy that they worked first try.

His fedora obsession was inspired by your son and one of his friends who often wears one. Then there was the fact that Jeremy Bulloch tried on his Boba Fett baseball cap. So he won't wear it because there is still a white hair in there. :rotfl2: Though he will occasionally wear his Cars cap from mommy2mrb and his new Rebels cap.

We stay away from that mb scanner that wouldn't work. Superstition, perhaps?

It's so nice to hear that First Aid (specifically, Pam) is there to help with JJ's ice packs.

Wow! Oh Wow! That line to Oaken's is crazy long!

First Aid has been great in all the parks.

Too long for us! Thankfully on return visits it wasn't long at all. Once was walk in.

Welcome. Thanks! Are you the Theresa going this Saturday?

We will definitely be there Thursday July 17. I'm debating for Saturday. Right now we're planning on MK but I'm trying to decide if we should go to HS to get in some of the Frozen things and the fireworks (yes from the facebook page!)

We will definitely be there Thursday July 17. I'm debating for Saturday. Right now we're planning on MK but I'm trying to decide if we should go to HS to get in some of the Frozen things and the fireworks (yes from the facebook page!)

We needed two days to get everything done. But that's because ds needed afternoon breaks to make it to firework time. Otherwise we could have gotten it all done in one day.

The only thing we didn't do was the welcome at the stage. By the end of each parade, ds had exceeded his time outdoors and we had to get inside.

Be sure to ride the Mine Train if you can. It's definitely cute!

I'm following this too. We have a trip booked for October but I have talked my dh into letting us go for labor day if the Frozen Summer isn't extended! :cool1:

Thanks for the info on the Frozen penny press! We may not have stumbled upon that.

Welcome. And you're welcome. I saw the penny press, but didn't notice it had an Olaf design. My son spotted it right away.

I'm following this too. We have a trip booked for October but I have talked my dh into letting us go for labor day if the Frozen Summer isn't extended! :cool1:

Welcome. Disney is missing a huge money maker if they don't extend it. I hope they do. That would be so nice if you could get two trips though.

Hey I'm here, thanks for the head's up!

JJ is working that hat :cool1:

think the whole Frozen Summer theme is awesome, hoping there will still be some stuff around when we are there in April!

love the travelling Olaf!

can't wait to see all your photos of the parade and fireworks!

give our little buddy and BIG hug and sending prayers and pixie dust for great news with his test results!

Miss you all :hug:

Hey I'm here, thanks for the head's up!

JJ is working that hat :cool1:

think the whole Frozen Summer theme is awesome, hoping there will still be some stuff around when we are there in April!

love the travelling Olaf!

can't wait to see all your photos of the parade and fireworks!

give our little buddy and BIG hug and sending prayers and pixie dust for great news with his test results!

Miss you all :hug:

Lisa!! Welcome. Thanks. Disney picked the perfect time for a Frozen themed event. Smart move. I hope it will stick around too. Parade and fireworks coming up in the near future. I will. He was talking about Megan the other day. Hope we can arrange another meet in April.

Following! Stumbled onto your trip report and was really excited to find it because I'm headed down to check out the Frozen event at HS on the 20th, can't wait! So I'm thrilled to be able to get a little bit of a preview :) Thanks for the tip about the pressed penny machine, those will make fun souvenirs. Looking forward to reading more about i!

Lisa!! Welcome. Thanks. Disney picked the perfect time for a Frozen themed event. Smart move. I hope it will stick around too. Parade and fireworks coming up in the near future. I will. He was talking about Megan the other day. Hope we can arrange another meet in April.

We will get a date planned when we get closer. Will be there April 4-10!!!

Hi there. I know I've seen you around the boards but I think this is the first time I've jumped into your very own trip report. Can't wait to hear more about it! :thumbsup2

A Frozen squished penny machine! So excited!
Tuned in to hear more about your adventures popcorn::

Following! Stumbled onto your trip report and was really excited to find it because I'm headed down to check out the Frozen event at HS on the 20th, can't wait! So I'm thrilled to be able to get a little bit of a preview :) Thanks for the tip about the pressed penny machine, those will make fun souvenirs. Looking forward to reading more about i!

Welcome. How exciting, it's soon your turn.

We will get a date planned when we get closer. Will be there April 4-10!!!

Marking those dates on my calendar.

Hi there. I know I've seen you around the boards but I think this is the first time I've jumped into your very own trip report. Can't wait to hear more about it! :thumbsup2

Hi! Welcome.

A Frozen squished penny machine! So excited!
Tuned in to hear more about your adventures popcorn::

Welcome. I bet there's more hidden treasures we haven't found yet.

I'm here! Can't wait to hear all about Frozen!!

Loving the start of the TR! Funny how you've interjected the SWW.......for you to like this better than SWW, it has to be amazing. Pics are awesome.....esp the fedora!

Just found your TR and subbing in now. I'm excited to hear about the Frozen events. I would LOVE to make it down this summer to do everything but that's not going to happen, so I hope they continue it into the future. :)

I have some pictures to download before the next update. Expect to work on that this afternoon or evening. We are still homeschooling over summer and I have some errands to run.

I'm here! Can't wait to hear all about Frozen!!

Yay! Welcome.

Loving the start of the TR! Funny how you've interjected the SWW.......for you to like this better than SWW, it has to be amazing. Pics are awesome.....esp the fedora!

Thanks. You know how ds eat, breaths, and sleeps Star Wars. It's a big part of our life. Yes, FSF is amazing!! Thanks.

thank you for all of this great information!!

Welcome. And you're welcome.

Just found your TR and subbing in now. I'm excited to hear about the Frozen events. I would LOVE to make it down this summer to do everything but that's not going to happen, so I hope they continue it into the future. :)

Welcome. I hope they continue it too. I'm sorry you will miss it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter