Need a new time of year...

Ok so late January... coming from close to the "great white north", I'm sure to us it would feel like a heatwave, but how cold is it down there during that time? Jeans/Jacket weather? Probably not swimming weather, right?

It was 10-15 degrees Celsius in the mornings, 15-22/23 afternoons. We wore jeans and tee shirts with sweaters in the mornings and then just took the sweaters off and tied them around our waists in the afternoons. Heavenly!

The second going into the third week of December.
Low crowds, great weather,, lityle rainfall, Gorgeous Christmas decorations, MVMCP, Candlelight Processional, Minnie's Dine in HS, the countries in Epcot with Christmas specials.
This year that week would be the 9th - 17th.
The first weekend isn't too crazy busy, but the second weekend starts the Holiday craziness. We usually arrive on a Friday, and leave the following Saturday or Sunday. That way we can partake in the Sunday brunch at Cali Grill and come back for the fireworks that night our first w/e there.
Anyway that's our favorite week...

Early May. Beautiful weather, low crowds.

I am so excited to see these two weeks mentioned as this is when we have our next two trips planned! We picked December for the Christmas decorations, and I was hoping that by going earlier in the month that we would avoid huge crowds. I have my fingers crossed.

Generally speaking, I like the cooler months. We just got back from Disney this evening, and the weather really took a toll on us this week (the heat and humidity in addition to severe thunderstorms at the end of last week altered our plans). We had a fabulous time, but I think that our future trips will be even later in the year.

Whatever you do , don't believe that the week after thanksgiving is slow like all these pages say it's way busier than was several yrs ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter