New Magic Bands upgrades available from solid colors!

I just got 2 separate shipping notifications, and they say that complimentary magic bands are sold by Disney Worldwide Services and purchased ones are sold by Magic Kingdom. We should have 4 purchased and 2 free, so we should have a mix of both, but the big question is if we’ll get the correct ones or if we’ll get 2 purchased ones and 4 free ones like the small photos on MDE are showing. Im prepared for it to be wrong, it would be a wonderful surprise if we get what we ordered.

posted this as well in the other thread...

I'm a bit concerned—we picked ours on day 1, placed the order, got the confirmation. But after seeing this news, I checked our MB page and i can see that 3 of us have the special designed MB next to our icons, however, my 9-year-old son's profile just shows a grey band where his designed band should be.

I really hope it's just a glitch and he will get his MB b/c i would hate for the whole family to get special ones and he gets shut out. I'll buy him one of his choice when we get on site, but it would really suck as a young kid to open that box and see everyone else's cool designs and his grey band.
your receipt should show that you got his so if it doesn't clear up soon, I would call

True, if it’s your last day everyone has to choose from what’s there. That is actually the situation we had Monday, it was our last day to customize and the first day of this mess. I thought we had got our choices in, but now I’m not so sure since they haven’t shipped. If we don’t get them I am actually angry that I can still (as of a couple of hours ago at least) buy 3 of the ones I upgraded to on shopDisney!
Same boat here! Our customization closed yesterday so we had to jump. I selected bands, paid, and received a confirmation email on Monday but no shipping notice yet. Noticed today that it says bands will ship 10 days before vacation start. That’s cutting it pretty close. Will be completely bogus if they are now not even shipping purchased bands.

Same boat here! Our customization closed yesterday so we had to jump. I selected bands, paid, and received a confirmation email on Monday but no shipping notice yet. Noticed today that it says bands will ship 10 days before vacation start. That’s cutting it pretty close. Will be completely bogus if they are now not even shipping purchased bands.
I was just coming here to see if anyone else still hadn't gotten a shipping notification yet. Just saw someone post they got their bands for their 2020 trip, so kinda annoyed we haven't gotten our for august 2019.

We previously had purple and blue and I checked, we still have those. Ours weren't cleared at least.
Ours showed the right colors on the main screen but once you clicked in, the solid colors had been reset. I would reselect them just to be sure.

I was just coming here to see if anyone else still hadn't gotten a shipping notification yet. Just saw someone post they got their bands for their 2020 trip, so kinda annoyed we haven't gotten our for august 2019.

I have not received a shipping notification. I have 5 days left to customize. Still getting the 7 dwarfs tech error page, so I can't even see if my order went through. I do have an email confirmation, but that's it.

I've been cross posting to all of the MB threads, so now I am confused. Sorry if I am being redundant!

I can only even access the order page from my phone - using my computer gives me the error every time. As of today it’s only showing me the solid color options to order, but is now showing the different category options like Marvel, Star Wars etc (though nothing is under them).

I have not received a shipping notification. I have 5 days left to customize. Still getting the 7 dwarfs tech error page, so I can't even see if my order went through. I do have an email confirmation, but that's it.

I've been cross posting to all of the MB threads, so now I am confused. Sorry if I am being redundant!
Funny.. my bands were waiting when I just arrived home and of course they aren't the ones we ordered. Just plain.

2020 trip? Why are they even worried about magicbands this far out?! Got ours today for our trip in 2.5 weeks so hopefully yours aren’t too far behind.

Is anyone else getting an error message with Stitch "eating the page"? I can't even see the magicbands I selected before the ability to upgrade them happened. I also want to find out when my ordering deadline is- we are arriving on August 12. This has been happening to me since Friday (I think?) when I first saw posts about the upgrades.

I didn’t get an email notification but when I checked my profile and clicked on magicians bands, it says they were shipped

I noticed the premium bands are available again but once I hit the proceed to checkout page I get the same error I did before. It won't even allow me to get to entering payment info.

This happened on Chrome, ingocnito and in firefox which I downloaded hist to try.

I noticed the premium bands are available again but once I hit the proceed to checkout page I get the same error I did before. It won't even allow me to get to entering payment info.

This happened on Chrome, ingocnito and in firefox which I downloaded hist to try.

The same for me. I can select, but get the error when I try to pay

The same for me. I can select, but get the error when I try to pay

Annoying hopefully it gets fixed soon, at least it seems they are trying to restock and fix the issue.

Annoying hopefully it gets fixed soon, at least it seems they are trying to restock and fix the issue.
I suspect that the same thing will happen. Only a select few will get to actually purchase anything and everyone else will get an error.

This is my last try though. If it doesn't work for me after today I'm sticking with the free bands. It isn't worth the aggravation.

I suspect that the same thing will happen. Only a select few will get to actually purchase anything and everyone else will get an error.

This is my last try though. If it doesn't work for me after today I'm sticking with the free bands. It isn't worth the aggravation.

Luckily I have sometime, so I’m going to keep trying. Granted o didn’t try last time we were traveling and I couldn’t even get it up on my phone. About to try.... wish me luck!

No luck here, will try again later today or tomorrow....

If anyone gets through to tech support let us know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter