New Magic Bands upgrades available from solid colors!

This just reminded me that I never did call to try to get my old MBs removed! I just looked on MDE and I have 58 magic bands or cards, one son has 33 and the other 42, plus 10 for each 2 year old. I am anticipating problems on our upcoming trip, particularly since I actually want to have 4 sets active for each of us to wear on certain days (Toy story for DHS and the movie release, Poly covers for that stay, our chosen upgraded ones we just snuck in, etc) plus I have a couple of D&B favorites I wanted to mix in as well. Maybe I should still try, I have a little over a week but I also have way to much to do to get ready plus school ending, field trips, work, etc first!
Understandable if you can't get to it! It's definitely a time commitment and something frequent visitors shouldn't really be obligated to do. Hopefully the situation has gotten better and your new bands work. If not, the "Avengers IT Team" (as the front desk has referred to them) had always been able to do a temporary fix before I got my new MDE account made. Just go before 10pm 😂

Understandable if you can't get to it! It's definitely a time commitment and something frequent visitors shouldn't really be obligated to do. Hopefully the situation has gotten better and your new bands work. If not, the "Avengers IT Team" (as the front desk has referred to them) had always been able to do a temporary fix before I got my new MDE account made. Just go before 10pm 😂
Hmmm, I think I've always been at the CL concierge when I've had the biggest problems. Maybe I should try going to the regular concierge in the lobby, because when I've taken multiple bands each for multiple people they've usually given me either an outright or subtle hard time for wanting so many bands to be able to work for each person! That's why I've always been defensive about wanting multiple specialty bands for each person, they have always acted like I'm trying to do something wrong and ask them to go above and beyond just to get them to work. Sometimes they could get them to work easily, other times they even had to keep them and get further help (I think they might have taken them somewhere). They usually all worked for tickets and charging, the problem was the resort room and elevators, etc. so once I think we just always made sure we had one that opened our resort room and didn't worry about the others.

Hmmm, I think I've always been at the CL concierge when I've had the biggest problems. Maybe I should try going to the regular concierge in the lobby, because when I've taken multiple bands each for multiple people they've usually given me either an outright or subtle hard time for wanting so many bands to be able to work for each person! That's why I've always been defensive about wanting multiple specialty bands for each person, they have always acted like I'm trying to do something wrong and ask them to go above and beyond just to get them to work. Sometimes they could get them to work easily, other times they even had to keep them and get further help (I think they might have taken them somewhere). They usually all worked for tickets and charging, the problem was the resort room and elevators, etc. so once I think we just always made sure we had one that opened our resort room and didn't worry about the others.
I just had my first two CL stays and our bands worked so I never really dealt with the CL concierge. 9/10 times I had the issues in the past at the main desk, a supervisor came over and had to get involved. This may be why it was resolved differently. Sometimes I would wait around or sometimes they would tell me to come back and pickup the bands at a later time. I hope you get them all working!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter