News Round Up 2020

Not sure how I feel about this. I've got no problem with The Simpsons, I just feel like part of what I enjoy most about a lot of the Pixar shorts is their uniqueness in storytelling and, generally, characters.

well, Simpsons as a short before a Disney movie prior to now qualifies as unique!

Hopefully it is a good, creative story with a sweet/emotional element like most pixar shorts - just having the Simpson's doesn't mean it can't resonate emotionally like other shorts

Agree .. what happened to the days you go see a Pixar movie and there would be a GREAT Pixar short? (Not that the last one I saw (Bao) was very good (well .. just wasn't for kids). Are we just relegated to watching them via Disney+ now?

So ya .. seeing the sneak preview tomorrow -- not thilled about my kids being exposed to The Simpsons. Not sure what to do about that.

Speaking on Onward, only just realized there are advanced screenings of it tomorrow ... just got tickets to take my kids (works out well as I can take them to that while my wife is at a baby shower)
Thanks for the heads up, just got the last set of 4 seats together in my theater.

well, Simpsons as a short before a Disney movie prior to now qualifies as unique!

Hopefully it is a good, creative story with a sweet/emotional element like most pixar shorts - just having the Simpson's doesn't mean it can't resonate emotionally like other shorts

The Simpsons of olden days (until about season 8) could definitely hit emotionally when needed. Hopefully this will lean towards that.

The Simpsons had some of the most emotional moments of animation at one point in time. Thinking of Homer sitting on his car, watching the stars after his mom left. Crap, I'm crying. :(

So yesterday (last night) there was swat presence and heavy police at yacht and beach club. It apparently was a false alarm gun sighting luckily.
Crazy few days at the parks though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter