News Round Up 2020

But 4 masks for $19.99 is a much better price than I've seen anywhere else!! Having tried my hand at making face masks, they are fiddly to make and hard to get to fit well.

If they're still offering these when we go and if i feel better wearing a mask, I'll be ordering some to be shipped to our resort for sure! international shipping and Disney = EXPENSIVE!!
Deleted - avoiding Hate Mail.

Last edited:
More important..... this is a DISNEY PRODUCT. Consider it to be a "Get out of Jail Free" card, at Security.
We have many better masks.... and I'm amazed that Disney took on a potential liability issue :(.
Regardless - 2 sets of four ordered. We want that "LOOK - it's a Disney Mask" ticket, at Security.

If, and that's a big if, they make masks mandatory for guests at Disney, I do not think they will be checking the quality of said mask.

Mouth and nose covered? You're in.

:)

I wish they hadn’t cheaped out on these. It doesn’t look like they’re layered with a filter pocket. Kind of *extra* pointless without. When we get back to the parks we’d like something with more than just a few percent protection.(autoimmune family here) Oh well.
Deleted.

Last edited:

A side-lesson to be learned in this story is to always check the expiration date on products purchased in these Covid times as suppliers will still try to dump off old products if they can. I've noticed on things I typically don't check expiration ... frozen goods at my grocery store were being sold well past their use-by date. I saw boxes of granola bars, that while probably still edible, were on the store shelf with a use-by date almost a full year past.

It does give people an idea what's probably going to be put in place at parks.

Less crowding (forced limited capacity) and virtual queuing (all things we've wanted at WDW) ... could be a great thing that comes out of this pandemic for theme parks, though I am not sure what the parks will do with all the people if they aren't standing in an 30-60 minute line. But .. if there is limited capacity, there may not be long lines anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter