• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nic and Summer's PJ - 08/01/09; Change in Plans

ohhh...I love the idea of a welcome box, that ice cream bucket is so fun!!!
the STD where the couple had a film strip that looks like it came from a mall, did you see her blog? She had the coolest ideas for her wedding. I love love love the boarding passes. Where are the first ones from?

Great ideas! Those pictures are great! You are very creative! :goodvibes

Hopefully this will help 2010 come even faster for us wanna-be DisBrides! ;)

Thank you :)

I agree. Hopefully! :) It's quite a long time away. But, this helps it come faster!

ooo whats all the stuff in the last pic? that looks so cool!!

I know it's bottled juice, a camera, and crackers. But, I don't know what's in the middle.

ohhh...I love the idea of a welcome box, that ice cream bucket is so fun!!!
the STD where the couple had a film strip that looks like it came from a mall, did you see her blog? She had the coolest ideas for her wedding. I love love love the boarding passes. Where are the first ones from?

Yeah. I love the idea, too! :)

Yeah. Who's blog?

I found most of these pictures from bios on theknot. That was one thing I loved about theknot. Pictures! :) The boarding passes were on someone's bio there. Her user name was danialle.

You're making me want to buy / create even more things now - must.... resist....!

I too lurrrrrrrrrve the boarding pass style STD's, they look really different.

I see you've posted a card regarding photo sharing, the one in the picture is for Walmart - does anyone happen to know of any other sites that offer this service, UK based one's would be especially useful for us :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see more......

there are so many cute things you chosen.... goodluck waiting to hear/see more:goodvibes

You're making me want to buy / create even more things now - must.... resist....!

I too lurrrrrrrrrve the boarding pass style STD's, they look really different.

I see you've posted a card regarding photo sharing, the one in the picture is for Walmart - does anyone happen to know of any other sites that offer this service, UK based one's would be especially useful for us :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see more......

Haha, I'm a huge creative person, so most of my stuff will be craft projects! :)

Yeah. I found that card on someone else's bio on theknot, so we won't actually be using walmart. We're going to do a photobucket. Photobucket just introduced group albums for things like this or group vacations. I'm so excited! :) You could probably do a photobucket.

I'll probably post some more this evening.

Haha, I'm a huge creative person, so most of my stuff will be craft projects! :)

Yeah. I found that card on someone else's bio on theknot, so we won't actually be using walmart. We're going to do a photobucket. Photobucket just introduced group albums for things like this or group vacations. I'm so excited! :) You could probably do a photobucket.

I'll probably post some more this evening.

Ooh I already have a photobucket account so that might be handy.
Don't you get a limited amount of space though?
I'll have to go and investigate the group thing now...... :moped:

Ooh I already have a photobucket account so that might be handy.
Don't you get a limited amount of space though?
I'll have to go and investigate the group thing now...... :moped:

There is a limited space, but you should be totally fine. Yeah, check it out. That's what we'll be doing! :) Also, snapfish does stuff like that too. You could check there.

The invitation for the farewell breakfast is a really neat idea. I love the welcome basket samples too! I am also really excited about those for some reason so I know what you mean, lol. I figure I will be able to perfect them by 2010. :rotfl: Looking forward to reading more! popcorn::

The invitation for the farewell breakfast is a really neat idea. I love the welcome basket samples too! I am also really excited about those for some reason so I know what you mean, lol. I figure I will be able to perfect them by 2010. :rotfl: Looking forward to reading more! popcorn::

Yeah. I thought they were cute.

There must be some reason we love these baskets! :)

can i ask where you found your boxes? i've been looking all over for something big enough. which can't fit much :confused3

can i ask where you found your boxes? i've been looking all over for something big enough. which can't fit much :confused3

These are actually all just ideas, not ones I've actually done. But what kind of boxes? Like, the gable boxes? Because I've looked up quite a few sites as resources for when I go to buy them, so I could try to point you in the right direction.

These are actually all just ideas, not ones I've actually done. But what kind of boxes? Like, the gable boxes? Because I've looked up quite a few sites as resources for when I go to buy them, so I could try to point you in the right direction.

well, i really love the idea of a box (similar to your gable box) rather than bags. i want my folder with the newletter and maps and what not to fit inside the box so it needs to be at least 9 x 12... which websites are you using?

well, i really love the idea of a box (similar to your gable box) rather than bags. i want my folder with the newletter and maps and what not to fit inside the box so it needs to be at least 9 x 12... which websites are you using?

I got quite a few places for links from the knot.

The places I found most suggested is here:
http://www.buygiftbox.com/gablebox.htm

You could also try:
http://www.bayleysboxes.com/small gable box.html
http://www.mrtakeoutbags.com/store/gable.html (The one I think we'll use, because they have blue/brown boxes)

So, first of all, I have to share something exciting. Now, for our Disney wedding, it'd be, obviously, Nic, Jacques, and I. Then, there's my mom and dad, who are totally cool with the Disney idea, Nic's mom and step-dad, who'll be okay with it, Nicole and Nate, who are okay with it, and then Nic's brother and his fiance (who asked me to be a BM this weekend. Yay! :) ) and his dad. Well, I figured Nic's brother would be all against it, and make Nic's dad even more against it than I assume he will be, but we talked about it a little this weekend, and I heard something awesome. "If that's what makes you happy, and that's what you want, do it! You can even do a party back here and stuff." So, yay, that's one of the two people I was worried about on my side!

Alright, time for table number/centerpiece/kid's table ideas.

I'm not sure what we'll do for table numbers. Maybe Disney couples, but here are a few other ideas I found...
jules52707_3.jpg

greengelato3.jpg

large_image.jpg

Then, for kid's table, I liked these ideas:
maunalanibride.jpg

mcsteakh8r2.png

For a seating chart, I'd like to make a list, but I'm not sure about the place cards themselves.
mrspinkpeony.jpg

Our AHR will probably be sort of winter themed with a touch of Disney, so I LOVE these for centerpieces/decorations:
mrsanayasnin.jpg

I also like the look of lanterns:
mrspinkpeony4.jpg

Wow! The 1986 sign is very well done! It's cute too.

I like the idea of having places you've visited that mean something to you with a picture and/or a story.

The kids' table idea is adorable too.

I LOVE the ideas you have for your table numbers. I would have never thought of that. What a great idea!

Great table number ideas! Howard and I are using numbers that mean something to us, so it's very non-conventional and personal. The kids' table with the dumdum centerpiece is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter