• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nic and Summer's PJ - 08/01/09; Change in Plans

I've never heard of a hot tub motel! That sounds like fun! I'm not a huge fan of hot tubs- the water's too hot and I feel like I can't breathe but, still looks like fun! The melting pot looked yummy! Never been but I've been told I have to go and get some curtain room!

Oh yeah, it's definitely awesome. You really do need to try Melting Pot! Everyone should! :)

omg... i just read ur entire PJ and i'm floored! everything is amazing! i've already stolen so many of your ideas ! haha ;) ...

and you have all this done for a Nov. 2010 wedding?... although I shouldn't act too surprised... i have prob just as much planned for my Dec. 2010 wedding lol... and i'm not even engaged yet!...

I was hoping that you could send me the template for the boarding pass STD's? they are soooo adorable!... this is me when I saw all of your amazing stuff :love: ...ooo and how do I make the STD magnets? those are wayyyyy too cute! i cnt even take it...

basically i'm in awe...

happily subscribing!

(and b on the lookout for my PJ around Christmas.... i'm waiting til i have an engagement story to tell b4 I start :thumbsup2 )

omg... i just read ur entire PJ and i'm floored! everything is amazing! i've already stolen so many of your ideas ! haha ;) ...

and you have all this done for a Nov. 2010 wedding?... although I shouldn't act too surprised... i have prob just as much planned for my Dec. 2010 wedding lol... and i'm not even engaged yet!...

I was hoping that you could send me the template for the boarding pass STD's? they are soooo adorable!... this is me when I saw all of your amazing stuff :love: ...ooo and how do I make the STD magnets? those are wayyyyy too cute! i cnt even take it...

basically i'm in awe...

happily subscribing!

(and b on the lookout for my PJ around Christmas.... i'm waiting til i have an engagement story to tell b4 I start :thumbsup2 )

Haha, thank you so much :) Glad to hear you enjoy it all.

Yeah, I'm a little crazy over-board. Nic's like "If you spent half as much time on *insert random thing he's upset about here* as you did Disboarding and Wedding planning..."

PM me your e-mail and I can get you a copy of that Boarding Pass STD.

As far as the magnets, there's several ways to do it. First, you'll need to take your pictures, then you can either print them yourself and put magnet backing on them (you can get the stuff from Office Depot/Max) or you can get them printed. There's several website you can go to that will print them for you as magnets.

Can't wait to see your PJ! :) I don't have an engagement story myself, yet. But, Nic promised sometime in August, meaning.. DISNEY! :banana::banana:

I also found out that he picked out the ring! :) He told me in one of my "We'll never get married!" moments. I get those sometimes, I'm weird. I think this particular one was when I got upset that one of our friends and her boyfriend who have known each other about 5 months, and dated for about 3 (she was with one of his best friends the other 2) announced they were getting married. And I got all overdramatic. I must be insane. :confused3

and British Isles:
British_Isles.jpg

I wish the UK really looked like this :rotfl:

So, we changed a lot around.

We'll be doing an at-home wedding, with a disneymoon.

Updated the first post to reflect that.

You can keep up with everything on the Honeymoon PTR, and I'll update here a little, plus, of course, post a link to our Honeymoon TR when the time comes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter