• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**November 2019 check in ***

Heads up all, WOC Dessert Party just populated up to Nov 7th (with a 6:45pm time) on the website. As been the trend...it populates in the afternoon but inventory isn't released and bookable until the next day...so I'll be booking mine tomorrow (hopefully)!

Hopefully the rest of Nov should be be on deck over the next little while...
thank you for the heads up. Our trip is Nov 13-17- so we have a bit of time I suppose til our block is released but good to know they are at least progressing :)

Well, all of our dining reservations are booked (I'm still questioning one, may cancel ... ) but WOC Dessert Party times have stalled on Nov. 7. I'm assuming that's because the show should switches over to Seasons of Light on the Nov. 8. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I'm also waiting to book WOC dessert party on the 8th (that's the only day my babysitter can make it!). Is Celebrations of Light the holiday WOC show? Despite having had an annual pass for a few years back in 2011-2012, I never managed to see any of them.

I'm also waiting to book WOC dessert party on the 8th (that's the only day my babysitter can make it!). Is Celebrations of Light the holiday WOC show? Despite having had an annual pass for a few years back in 2011-2012, I never managed to see any of them.
I just updated my post - it's actually Seasons of Light not Celebrations. Whoops! And yes, it's the Holiday version of WOC. I haven't seen it yet either!

Yes. I’m waiting also. (Not for he 8th, but for the week after- so no competition from me for reservations haha) I believe we just need the holiday show announcement and shortly after reservations will be available. Keeping a close eye on this page:)

Yes. I’m waiting also. (Not for he 8th, but for the week after- so no competition from me for reservations haha) I believe we just need the holiday show announcement and shortly after reservations will be available. Keeping a close eye on this page:)
LOL. We're going the week of Nov. 18, so no competition from us either! ;)

Does anyone happen to know when the menus for Thanksgiving meals are released? I know the hotels do a buffet, but I'm more interested in what they'll offer in the parks at each of the restaurants. I found last year's menus, but do the menus change every year?

Planning a last minute vacay to California and will be at Disneyland for two days. Hoping for a Thanksgiving dinner reservation. Just decided on a whim last week when I was able to snag some cheap flights!

Does anyone happen to know when the menus for Thanksgiving meals are released? I know the hotels do a buffet, but I'm more interested in what they'll offer in the parks at each of the restaurants. I found last year's menus, but do the menus change every year?
What I have read so far the thanksgiving info is usually relayed 60 days out. I guess that might be mainly about those hotel offerings and DTD... especially this year when they are so slow releasing dinner packages and park hours. But I have no idea if the park menus change a lot each year. I guess you didn’t find menus from different years otherwise you wouldn’t be asking...
I am already pretty nervous about the thanksgiving offerings... I would like to participate in a thanksgiving buffet but not at the DLH and I didn’t really find much info about the others...I keep my fingers crossed that some kind of thanksgiving dinner option with characters falls into my price range...

sorry I couldn’t really help you...
but this thanksgiving holiday is driving me nuts...:rotfl:

Checking the DLR calendar and it now shows Indy is down starting the 4th :(
So that is Matterhorn and Indy - 2 of our favorites rides (very possibly) down for our dates.

So that is Matterhorn and Indy - 2 of our favorites rides (very possibly) down for our dates.
I hope radiator springs racers are not closed, main reason we are visiting Disneyland. A family member went not too long ago when the castle was being refurbished, and ended up taking a picture with the image cut out of the castle, it was their first time to Disney. It was funny but sad at the same time.

I saw that as well... :sad1: I hope it’s a quick refurb...
Autopia is also listed there... (and it’s a small world of course as well)
but Matterhorn is supposed to be back up at the 2nd...

In years past, Plaza Inn & French Quarter (both quick service) along with Carnation Cafe and River Belle Terrace have offered more traditional Thanksgiving meals. Blue Bayou and Cafe Orleans also have seasonal offerings for the holiday. Over at DCA I believe Flo's does a more classic Thanksgiving dinner ...Carthay puts their own twist on it. Of course menus are always subject to change. Hope this helps a little - hard to know for sure until Disney releases those menus!! :)

Matterhorn doesn’t show as a refurb after the 2nd... so hopefully that’ll be running. I’m really hoping for a quicker turn-around for Indy, as we fly in on the 16th. I’ll be pretty bummed if it’s down for all of our dates. I just keep checking every day now, as November days are slooooowly added to the calendar, lol...

Any idea how long? It’s my daughter’s favorite ride. Luckily we rode it a lot over the last 4 days (we are now home).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter