O’Gills on Fantasy

nikkistevej

DIS Veteran
So, just looking at drink menus and stuff for our cruise on August 4, and see that O'Gill's has loaded tater tots- my husband will be in heaven(he loves them- and we just don't eat them at home. Has anyone had these, and are they free, I didn't see a price? Thanks for any help!!

Have not had them.

But I believe the food you order in O'Gills has a charge attached to it.

Awwww thanks so much!!!! I'm sure it's more now, but that gives me an estimate!

You're welcome! Yeah, I was trying to find a later one, but so far no dice. My guess would be maybe $10? Or maybe still at $8...maybe.

Yes there is an additional charge as PPs stated. I tried them about 2 years ago and they are AMAZING. A friend ordered one for a pre-dinner snack with our drinks and the 6 of us shared it, I remember it being a lot, and very rich.

They were $8 on the Magic in April 2018. We ended up with the sliders instead (which were delicious) but I took a picture of the menu.

I read in a review that one of the pubs offers a buffet spread - snackables that people sometimes grab on the way to the theatre. Is this one of those?

Mark

I read in a review that one of the pubs offers a buffet spread - snackables that people sometimes grab on the way to the theatre. Is this one of those?

Mark
No, it's something they sell in O'Gills. There is a spread in the pubs area too, they had jalapeno poppers, chicken wings, crudités, pot stickers, all kinds of stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter