• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OceanGdss SBP/Ariel's December 2008..PS TR finished!!

yay for bug-eye glasses!! lol..thats what my friends call them. If we had been in Miami for more than 12 hours I would have mentioned it :) We drove down Thursday night and boarded the ship the next morning. Then we left straight from the port when we got back and drove to Vero. And no offense...but OMG I forgot how much I hated living in South Florida!! lol..its SO overgrown!!

It is terrible!!!!!!!! DF and I want to move up north somewhere out of Miami because we actually want our kids to enjoy growing up, not feel claustrophopic... I love the weather, but OMG there are soooo many people moving here in such a short period of time that all you see is housing construction... sorry, rant over! :mic:

Next time you're down this way, we definitely need to have lunch or drinks or something! :hug:

yay for bug-eye glasses!! lol..thats what my friends call them. If we had been in Miami for more than 12 hours I would have mentioned it :) We drove down Thursday night and boarded the ship the next morning. Then we left straight from the port when we got back and drove to Vero. And no offense...but OMG I forgot how much I hated living in South Florida!! lol..its SO overgrown!!

hehe...Deej told me he left u a message saying we couldn't use up all the points on girl trips :rotfl2: :lmao: Pooey on him...we're SO doing a girl trip!!!

I didn't realize I put a pic of DF's chest on there..lmao..he's going to kill me when he sees that. But I LOVE his hairy chest!!! YAY for hairy beasts!!! :banana: :rotfl2: maybe when we all go on a vaca together Tim can put some confidence in him...he will rarely take his shirt off at the pool lol. He's just too sexy :thumbsup2

I know I love hairy chest lol. Tim doesn't have much confidence about his hairyness either lol...... haha yeah he did leave me a comment saying that LOL!!! Meg we so have to move down to FL

Yay Meg I am glad you are back and I love your pics. My DF doesnt like his hairy chest but I LOVE it. Silly guys don't know whats good!! LOL

Am I the only one that has a husband without a hairy chest? Well he's only 20...He has hairy nipples though...OMG he wil murder me OJ style if he sees this post! :rotfl2: :lmao:

I know I love hairy chest lol. Tim doesn't have much confidence about his hairyness either lol...... haha yeah he did leave me a comment saying that LOL!!! Meg we so have to move down to FL

You SO have to!!! Aren't you planning on it?? When?!?! I'm dying here! lol

It is terrible!!!!!!!! DF and I want to move up north somewhere out of Miami because we actually want our kids to enjoy growing up, not feel claustrophopic... I love the weather, but OMG there are soooo many people moving here in such a short period of time that all you see is housing construction... sorry, rant over! :mic:

Next time you're down this way, we definitely need to have lunch or drinks or something! :hug:

Omg I know..DF and I were just in SHOCK at how much DT Miami has grown. Its crazy. And half of those condos are empty!!! Thats actually where we stayed, an unoccupied condo. It was so much cheaper than a hotel and right on the water by Hard Rock.

Next time we're down you and I will DEF hang out for drinks!! I love Mojitos in Miami!

:rotfl: Oo oo I'll play. DF is very self conscious about his ::yes:: I'm not a big fan, but I love him regardless!! :goodvibes

lol..not a fan?? oh no...you have to LOVE the hairy chest!! Its so snuggly! :)

yey Meg YOU'RE BACK:cool1: :cool1:

Love the cruise pics

Thank you!! I'm glad to be back! Didn't realize how much I missed you guys!

Yay Meg I am glad you are back and I love your pics. My DF doesnt like his hairy chest but I LOVE it. Silly guys don't know whats good!! LOL

LoL...yes..they don't know. Hairy chests rock :thumbsup2 We're lucky girls to have guys with them huh?? DF still doesn't believe that its one of my fave parts on him.:confused3

Am I the only one that has a husband without a hairy chest? Well he's only 20...He has hairy nipples though...OMG he wil murder me OJ style if he sees this post! :rotfl2: :lmao:

LoL....hairy nipples....:rotfl2: They seriously need to make an emoticon that pees himself!! :lmao:

and don't worry...you and I would BOTH be dead if our DF/DHs ever saw this!

I use to work at the mara! I had to cut the croissants for those sandwiches every day haha.

Yet I never tried the food...except the zebra domes those were good!

So when do we get to hear about your PS.

LoL...well it was very yummy!!

I'll be finishing my PS TR soon. I'm taking a mini-break from the DIS/my PJ :)

just a quick note! I'm still around..havent updated in a while...sorry. Starting a new job and busy with plans! I'll post the rest of my PS this weekend..promise!!

Ok..so 3 months after the fact, I'm going to finish my PJ.

First, to explain the delay...
I have seriously considered abandoning my PJ here after recent issues, and of course safety concerns. But mostly, the atmosphere on the boards here has changed dramatically. But..I started here, I made a lot of friends here, and I'll keep posting here...but it will NEVER be the same for future brides. I'm so lucky to have found the friends that I did while the boards were such a warm place. I can only wish future brides the best of luck in finding the same here. I will be around up to, and after, my wedding to help out anywhere I can. I will finish my PJ here, and of course come back after December to post my TR. But it will never be the same...

Enough with the sad stuff!!! On with the finale of my PS TR!

Ok, I left you after lunch at GF. (That was the yummiest sammy EVER!!)
After we had finally found lunch we started walking over to the Wedding Pavillion and Franck's. My stomach was STILL in knots!!! But I was super excited to finally be attending MY ps!!!!

Me arriving at Franck's:
IMG_0432.jpg

Of course, the obligatory door picture! (we should start a thread with everyone's version of this picture! :rotfl2: )
IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

I was SO anxious to get inside. I opened the doors and angels started singing, men in suits came dancing into the lobby carrying trays of treats, doves were flying, and the sun shined through the windows creating stars with such beauty you were left in tears.....

Ok..actually it looked like this:
franks20cake20and20inside.jpg
(borrowed photo! Because I'm a doof and forgot to take a big pic of the inside...I'm sure I have one somewhere)

I was still in awe though and forced DF to take pics with me inside (he hates when I have my camera...if I say 'Hey!' he knows to stand next to me, look at the camera, and smile...its automatic with him now lol!)
IMG_0434.jpg

Here is DF looking at all the things I can spend his money on..
IMG_0433.jpg

FMIL sitting in Franck's..
IMG_0435.jpg

We checked in and sat around waiting for about 10 minutes. In that time I managed to increase our BEO by $700! :rotfl: (no need to worry, I later cut those things out! ok...some of those things! lol)

Finally Marion came out to meet us. She was SO amazing!!! She took us into a little room (I can't remember the name of the room! agh!) and immediately started the process. There was a wonderful guy that brought us drinks (water/sodas/etc) and of course FMIL and I thiefed a handful of those pretty blue DFTW napkins for the scrapbook! lol

The whole process is quite a blur to be honest. We spent about two hours talking about everything wedding. I had brought a LOT of info for Marion, and as almost every other bride on here has said...I was over prepared! lol. DFTW really has their stuff together...it was such an easy process. I went in with a list of about 50-60 specific questions to ask...in the end I only had to ask 1 or 2. Marion had touched on everything!

It did suprise me that she jumped right in lol. We sat down, received our water, and she said 'Ok..so lets start with the ceremony.....' My seat was barely warm! lol...but I was so nervous I was glad to just get it started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter