OceanGdss SBP/Ariel's December 2008..PS TR finished!!

I'm having my flower girl dress as Cinderella! When I first asked my bridesmaids to be in the wedding thy were all a little afraid costumes would be involved. I told them I'm not that cruel. But flower girls can get away with it. My FMIL is making the dress because I just wanted it to be a little fancier than the regular ones.

LoL~thats too funny. I thought about making them all wear princess dresses...you know..a spin on the "horrible bridesmaid dresses" everyone always complains about. I thought I would make them REALLY horrible! :rotfl2:

Your wedding is really close to mine, i want to see the pictures of the dress your FMIL is making princess:

Ok..so I just had a great idea (or crazy...but Im going with great). I've been so stressed about where Im going to get ready the morning of my wedding. DF and I have a few days before and our honeymoon booked at GF, but its not close to where we're getting married. I was going to use his parents room but A) Beaute Special is coming at 5am to do me and 5 other girls' hair/makeup and I don't want to wake up his parents that early and B) I don't want to walk around in my gown. So here is what I came up with... We are booking 1 night in a Garden Suite at Boardwalk for me. The night before the wedding (17th) after the RD ill head there and DF will go to the room at GF. This way we are seperated the night before too. We were going to stay at Boardwalk until the day of the wedding and transfer to GF for the hm but i don't want to deal with all of that that day. Make sense? Hope so. This also gives Beaute Special plenty of room to do all the hair/makeup, plenty of space for the girls to get dressed (I'm having them come over that morning, not the night before....hey..a girl needs her sleep lol), and plenty of room for Randy to take pics...plus the beautiful yard out front and the garden and stairs right there...perfect for pics. :)

Ok..so I just had a great idea (or crazy...but Im going with great). I've been so stressed about where Im going to get ready the morning of my wedding. DF and I have a few days before and our honeymoon booked at GF, but we're getting married at SBP. I was going to use his parents room at BC but A) Beaute Special is coming at 5am to do me and 5 other girls' hair/makeup and I don't want to wake up his parents that early and B) I don't want to walk around the lake in my gown. So here is what I came up with... We are booking 1 night in a Garden Suite at Boardwalk for me....

Sounds great! (Not at all crazy :) ) Lots of space and great photo ops. Will you have somebody to help you move your stuff from the BW to the GF?

Sounds great! (Not at all crazy :) ) Lots of space and great photo ops. Will you have somebody to help you move your stuff from the BW to the GF?

Yes, I'm going to recruit someone....not sure who yet :confused: probably one of my girls or my FMIL. I'm going to bring a large rolling case so I can just stuff all my clothes/junk from the night before in it. I can store it at BW at the least and just have someone take it later. I wont need my own makeup or anything because Beaute Special will be there, so even if I can't pick it up until the day after it won't be terrible.
:thumbsup2

Ok..I need help picking out my floral colors! The wedding colors are Silver, Cinderella Blue, and White. But I don't like blue flowers...they're too fake looking. I'm definately using silk...and I LOVE the color pink,:lovestruc so I was thinking of this:

(sorry if this pic comes out huge lol):confused3
thebridesbouquet1.jpg

But then I'm nervous the colors (light blue and pink) will come out too "Boy/Girl BabyShower" lol. Though...I'm not having a lot of floral at all. Not even floral centerpieces (more on my cool centerpice ideas later lol).

What do you girls think? I was also thinking of white...but my dress is WHITE on WHITE lol...no cream here...so wouldn't that wash out??

Love those flowers! might steal that pic for my planning session next week.

I'm having pale pink and silver but my dress is pink so i'm going for a deep pink i think for my flowers

I love those flowers! So pretty. I don't think it will look like a baby shower unless everything is pink and blue. This will just be an accent color and you also have the silver and white. I think a light pink bouquet will be a lovely, feminine splash of color.

I love the flowers- we are using blue and silver as well and didnt want blue flowers-since it is limiting so we are going with pinks-different shades with cream-because my dress is champagne I didnt want white

Love those flowers! might steal that pic for my planning session next week.

I'm having pale pink and silver but my dress is pink so i'm going for a deep pink i think for my flowers

Steal away!! :thumbsup2 I think deep pink will look pretty

I love those flowers! So pretty. I don't think it will look like a baby shower unless everything is pink and blue. This will just be an accent color and you also have the silver and white. I think a light pink bouquet will be a lovely, feminine splash of color.

Thanks! Yeah..thats what I figured. The bouquets will be the only pink things. The centerpieces will be blue...so I dont think it will be too bad.

Oohh, cool centerpiece idea?? I'll stay tuned!! popcorn::

lol..you crack me up. Yes..definately stay tuned!! I'm going to try to get pics together to show you my idea for them...:3dglasses

I love the flowers- we are using blue and silver as well and didnt want blue flowers-since it is limiting so we are going with pinks-different shades with cream-because my dress is champagne I didnt want white

oh good! someone else with the idea! :cutie:

oohhh.... pretty bouquet... very pretty...
I'm not a fan of rose bouquet but that one is gorgeous...

Ok..I need help picking out my floral colors! The wedding colors are Silver, Cinderella Blue, and White. But I don't like blue flowers...they're too fake looking. I'm definately using silk...and I LOVE the color pink,:lovestruc so I was thinking of this:

(sorry if this pic comes out huge lol):confused3
thebridesbouquet1.jpg

But then I'm nervous the colors (light blue and pink) will come out too "Boy/Girl BabyShower" lol. Though...I'm not having a lot of floral at all. Not even floral centerpieces (more on my cool centerpice ideas later lol).

What do you girls think? I was also thinking of white...but my dress is WHITE on WHITE lol...no cream here...so wouldn't that wash out??

I love the flowers that you posted and no I don't think that it would look too baby showerish. I was always skeptical about white bridal flowers but I now find them very gorgeous and sophisticated. Definitely not a bad choice you could add silver accents in your bouquet if you felt it was too matchy matchy?

Very pretty flowers! I don't think it will look babyish. It's just one thing in pink. It will look really good against your white dress. I have to add that your DN is adorable. I love the idea of her wearing the Cindy costume!! I wanted to tell you that last night I saw the jelly shoes at Target! I didn't check the price but I saw them and couldn't believe it! I remember wearing them as a kid! They had them in colors and clear too. I can't wait to see your centerpiece idea!!!! Great idea to book the garden suit for yourself. If you and a bunch of girls are going to be getting ready in the same room, you will want a spacious room. You would've been on top of each other in a value resort.

meg...yay for starting your PJ!!!

your proposal story is really neat...wasit FUN growing up in key west??

your silk flowers will be beautiful!!!!

& your FG is adorable...she will LOVE dressing up no matter what dress she wears!!!

you found some great deals too

so are you still worried about the job/$$ thing....i say if you were miserable from your boss....its smart to move on...you might make up the $$ quick too!!!

cant wait to read more!!!:goodvibes

I think those flowers are gorgeous, I love the colour. I want something like that but in deep red and I've got some crystal pins to put in the middle of the roses for a bit of bling! Our colours are white, silver and deep red as we are getting married at Christmas time.

Am I right in thinking that you need a reservation # to register with the Honeymoon Registry? Is there any way you can find out what you can get through it?

I love the flowers, they are gorgeous. I was thinking if you worried about the pink being to strong, or the white being to matchy-matchy why not incorporate them both. Maybe have a mixture of the two colors. And I love someone's idea about the silver accents thrown in - hidden Mickey's maybe?

Oh and I was in Target when I saw the jellies that's what gave me the idea! :lmao:

Love the pj keep it coming!

Christine princess:

oohhh.... pretty bouquet... very pretty...
I'm not a fan of rose bouquet but that one is gorgeous...
thanks! I wasn't going to do roses..as im not much of a fan either..but i thought these were gorgeous! especially for silk!

I love the flowers that you posted and no I don't think that it would look too baby showerish. I was always skeptical about white bridal flowers but I now find them very gorgeous and sophisticated. Definitely not a bad choice you could add silver accents in your bouquet if you felt it was too matchy matchy?
i like that idea!!! going to steal Beep's jewel idea with the pins!! ....:goodvibes

I wanted to tell you that last night I saw the jelly shoes at Target! I didn't check the price but I saw them and couldn't believe it! I remember wearing them as a kid!.........Great idea to book the garden suit for yourself. If you and a bunch of girls are going to be getting ready in the same room, you will want a spacious room. You would've been on top of each other in a value resort.
LoL! Jellies! what have I started with the jellies??? :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:
And i agree...i take up an entire room when i get ready every day...throw in 4 other girls and a 4 year old and it would be a mess in a little room!! :eek:

meg...yay for starting your PJ!!!
your proposal story is really neat...wasit FUN growing up in key west??
your silk flowers will be beautiful!!!!
& your FG is adorable...she will LOVE dressing up no matter what dress she wears!!!
you found some great deals too
so are you still worried about the job/$$ thing....i say if you were miserable from your boss....its smart to move on...you might make up the $$ quick too!!!
cant wait to read more!!!:goodvibes
yes..it was fun growing up down there. but glad to be out. too touristy now. :confused3
thanks for the FG comment..i love her to pieces. and for a job update...i turned in my notice. decided it was just time. Im going to sub for a while, get to choose my days off (yay!:cool1: ) and i have a few apps out here and there. everything happens for a reason and there is a great job out there for me where im getting home at a decent hour!

I think those flowers are gorgeous, I love the colour. I want something like that but in deep red and I've got some crystal pins to put in the middle of the roses for a bit of bling! Our colours are white, silver and deep red as we are getting married at Christmas time.
Am I right in thinking that you need a reservation # to register with the Honeymoon Registry? Is there any way you can find out what you can get through it?
I LOVE the color scheme!! I was going to do christmas colors since we're getting married 7 days before, but went with the blue/silver/white look instead..i figure its winter-y :wizard:
And yes, you need a resort or cruise reservation # to register. You might be able to look through it without it though...im not sure. id check it out :thumbsup2

I love the flowers, they are gorgeous. I was thinking if you worried about the pink being to strong, or the white being to matchy-matchy why not incorporate them both. Maybe have a mixture of the two colors. And I love someone's idea about the silver accents thrown in - hidden Mickey's maybe?
Oh and I was in Target when I saw the jellies that's what gave me the idea! :lmao:
Love the pj keep it coming!
Christine princess:
I looked into getting a mix, but the people that make that bouquet dont do custom orders :sad2:
lol..this jellies thing is never going to end..i LOVE it!! I'm going to end up having all the BMs and myself wear them too!!! :rotfl2: maybe throw some scrunchies in our hair too :lmao:

Love your flowers! There goregous!
Thanks girl!! Can't wait to hear about your PS...its coming in a day or two right??

I love the flowers too!!!
thanks!! :) you're too sweet! Oh..and I LOVE your ring!! I've loved it since you posted a pic. I'm one of those that thought it was SUPPOSED to be a mickey head on the side :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter