OceanGdss SBP/Ariel's December 2008..PS TR finished!!

Yes, 3 days from tomorrow! I should be looking at magazines for ideas... but you know how that goes!

Woohoo!!! Got the emails today with ALL the paperwork!! Oh my goodness was that a lot to print out!! lol :) Can't wait to go through and answer all the questions. (I'm strange...I LOVE questions lol) Our wedding planner is Marion Stewart. Anyone have any (hopefully good) stories about her??

Yay that's so exciting!!!!!
aww..thanks :)

Its so strange..I looked at your ticker and was like "woah! someone actually has longer than me!!" I started on these boards when I was 19 months out, so I know EXACTLY how you're feeling right now with so much time. But at the same time, it goes by in the blink of an eye. I swear I still feel new here on the boards lol. I'll be watching your PJ and keeping up with all of your plans!! :hug:

Woohoo!!! Got the emails today with ALL the paperwork!! Oh my goodness was that a lot to print out!! lol :) Can't wait to go through and answer all the questions. (I'm strange...I LOVE questions lol) Our wedding planner is Marion Stewart. Anyone have any (hopefully good) stories about her??

We have Marion- so far she has been wonderful. Quick responces to emails, she was great at our planning session-lots of helpful ideas! I'm sure youll love her;)

Big Thumbs up on Marion I have never met her but I always hear that she is very professional and extremely good at her job :)

MARION IS EXCELLENT.
sorry, i wanted to make myself clear...

she is amazing. i didn't have a planning session, so we did everything over the phone/email. she has been with dftw for a really long time and her experience shows. she is really calm, really collected and most important, really knowledgeable. all of the outside vendors i used (carolyn allen's, beaute speciale and randy) ALL, like EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, commented that we were in good hands because some of the other planners are not as good as marion is. i can't say enough good things about her except to repeat what everyone said to me, "you're in good hands."

Congrats!! Its nice when you finally get your planner! Pretty soon you'll be having your PS!

Congrats! your plans look great so far, can't wait to read more. i have a few questions if you don't mind...did you ever get the whole free disneymoon registry bag figured out? did you get it yet? and where did you find the code for the bag?

Once again, congrats and i am waiting for a new post and update popcorn::

aww..thanks :)

Its so strange..I looked at your ticker and was like "woah! someone actually has longer than me!!" I started on these boards when I was 19 months out, so I know EXACTLY how you're feeling right now with so much time. But at the same time, it goes by in the blink of an eye. I swear I still feel new here on the boards lol. I'll be watching your PJ and keeping up with all of your plans!! :hug:

This might feel strange, but I feel like it's finally starting to happen now! But I feel like it's a LOT of time yet. I'm 1.5 year out but I've been doing ALOT recently that once I go back to work Monday, I'll probably take a break. It feels like I went full-steam ahead having this week off and then scheduling things for this Sept. when we go out for a site visit. Once I get the intial appts booked, I'll probably be bored for awhile! I'll just be reading your pj in the time being to keep me occupied:surfweb:

congrats... I have enjoyed reading your plans and look forward to more....
Thank you! :)

We have Marion- so far she has been wonderful. Quick responces to emails, she was great at our planning session-lots of helpful ideas! I'm sure youll love her;)
I'm so glad to hear this...I have read a few bad things about planners and have been so worried about who ours would be. :) Glad to hear she's treating you right! :thumbsup2

Big Thumbs up on Marion I have never met her but I always hear that she is very professional and extremely good at her job :)
So glad to hear! You guys are making me feel very good about our planner :goodvibes

MARION IS EXCELLENT.
sorry, i wanted to make myself clear...
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: when I saw this I looked at DF and said "So...do you want to know how our planner is?" and turned the laptop around. He laughed and said "I guess that gets the point across" lol

Congrats!! Its nice when you finally get your planner! Pretty soon you'll be having your PS!
I know!! In the meantime I'm going to be reading all about yours!.....:surfweb:

Woo hoo for getting a planner!!! Congrats
WooHoo!! Lets do a dance!! :dance3:

Congrats! your plans look great so far, can't wait to read more. i have a few questions if you don't mind...did you ever get the whole free disneymoon registry bag figured out? did you get it yet? and where did you find the code for the bag?

Once again, congrats and i am waiting for a new post and update popcorn::
I never got the bag, they said I registered a week too early :sad2: oh well...its ok :) I found the code on the main page of DIS. There's an update box there...scroll down a bit and you'll find the update for the bags :wizard:

This might feel strange, but I feel like it's finally starting to happen now! But I feel like it's a LOT of time yet. I'm 1.5 year out but I've been doing ALOT recently that once I go back to work Monday, I'll probably take a break. It feels like I went full-steam ahead having this week off and then scheduling things for this Sept. when we go out for a site visit. Once I get the intial appts booked, I'll probably be bored for awhile! I'll just be reading your pj in the time being to keep me occupied:surfweb:
Lol..I completely understand your feelings! I was going crazy making plans, calls, appts, etc all within a few weeks of us getting engaged. We were 1.5 yrs out at that point and DF thought I was NUTS!:scared1: lol..BUT..when I booked Randy Chapman and told DF that Randy already had bookings for beyond our wedding date he understood that you can never start too early :cutie: I'll be looking foward to seeing how your plans come along too!!:surfweb: There's a lot to do..and 1.5 yrs really isnt a long time lol.:goodvibes

So I got the packet with the cake CD in it the other day and finally got around to looking at it...I FELL IN LOVE with this one:

cake.jpg

I want it to be accented in silver instead of gold. And light blue floral instead of the white. What do u think?

We aren't having a princess themed wedding (completely staying away from the cinderella stuff..except for the FG dress) We love Mickey, so this cake was perfect when i saw it!!

Very pretty... that's one of my fav too!
Silver and light blue will be beautiful

Thanks so much for the code, sorry you were unable to get yours. I will pass this info on to my best friend who will be disneymooning it, sadly I am not engaged yet but I am a lurker on these boards because when it does happen I am sure I will be a disney :bride: . But until then I can read a post along with other ladies posts. Best wishes and I can't wait to read more of your plans.

I like that cake too, i would totally go with the silver, the blue will complement it so well. Best of luck during the planning process, I think it can be a lot of fun but I may be a little bias since I am a wedding/event planner in my home town.

waiting for more popcorn::

Very pretty... that's one of my fav too!
Silver and light blue will be beautiful
Thank you :goodvibes

Thanks so much for the code, sorry you were unable to get yours. I will pass this info on to my best friend who will be disneymooning it, sadly I am not engaged yet but I am a lurker on these boards because when it does happen I am sure I will be a disney :bride: . But until then I can read a post along with other ladies posts. Best wishes and I can't wait to read more of your plans.

I like that cake too, i would totally go with the silver, the blue will complement it so well. Best of luck during the planning process, I think it can be a lot of fun but I may be a little bias since I am a wedding/event planner in my home town.

waiting for more popcorn::
Not a problem! You're very welcome :) Its ok..but I want to see a pic of hers when she gets it!! :woohoo: Keep lurking and one day you'll have a pj here :lovestruc

just catching up...I love that cake! great choice. It's going to look fab in silver :)

great choice with the cake... i think it will look even better with silver accents

Seems I've made a good choice :3dglasses Thanks you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter