October 17th, 2023 - 4 Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Canada)

Even though I am not in the fish Extender I still have small gifts for the ladies here since I was late in saying I couldn't do the FE . If I don't come back on after Bethonius list their cabin number will someone from here be putting a list on their cabin door with the FE cabin numbers??
I have some pixie dust too! Is your cabin listed?

Hi Loonyluna, I think we are in some of the same groups together so you'll be getting gift bombed by me on the first day lol. I also have the fear of my stuff not being as good as others, but I'm sure that's just all in our heads :)
Wait I can't find you there 😄

I have a question about packing. This is our first cruise outside of the Caribbean and I am wondering what some staples are that people are packing? Heavy coats, sweaters and long sleeves? Should we still pack swimsuits? Is there a hot tub? Overloaded mom brain over here :tilt:

I have a question about packing. This is our first cruise outside of the Caribbean and I am wondering what some staples are that people are packing? Heavy coats, sweaters and long sleeves? Should we still pack swimsuits? Is there a hot tub? Overloaded mom brain over here :tilt:
I'm the same, all my other cruises were islands and without a child so I'm overpacking. I have a raincoat, fleece zip up and a winter coat for my daughter as well as a bathing suit in case the splash pad is going and it's not that cold out. For myself I still have to shop because nothing fits lol

Fish Exchange has been updated.

We are planning to have sweatshirts and zip up hoodies.

We are packing the swim suits just incase. The Aquaduck should be running and the yes the hot tubs will be available too. :thumbsup2

Last edited:

I have you listed as unable to participate not as late to confirm. I can change you as participating now on the first page if you like. I have you down for me to deliver gifts to anyways. :thumbsup2

I ask that if anyone has a change in stateroom number to post it online here, even day of if you do a room upgrade and I’ll update the first page. Just make sure you check back here before we sail to far away from shore that you loose internet signal, that is if you don’t plan to purchase it while on the ship.

Sorry, I still am not able to participate in the Disboards group. I just meant I didn't let you guys know until like last month. I know that I started buying stuff back in June for my other FE. I was just worried that you guys had already started getting stuff for our family. I wanted to give some pixie dust to you guys. I'm assuming most here are the moms that took care of almost every part of the planning for this trip and i just wanted to show my appreciation for all this thread has shown me. :)
I have some pixie dust too! Is your cabin listed?
Yes, I think it is still listed on the 1st page but just in case it's 6016

Hi, sorry for having so many random questions. Do people stay dressed up in their Halloween costumes for dinner? and if we have the first dinner are there more Halloween activities after dinner?
Also, we don't plan on spending much time off the ship in Canada, will there be things to do on board while in port? Like meet & greats or open houses for the kids clubs?

Hi, sorry for having so many random questions. Do people stay dressed up in their Halloween costumes for dinner? and if we have the first dinner are there more Halloween activities after dinner?
Also, we don't plan on spending much time off the ship in Canada, will there be things to do on board while in port? Like meet & greats or open houses for the kids clubs?

No problem with you asking your questions. You are also helping those who are just lurking and probably have the same ones.

Most people will dress up in their Halloween outfits before dinner and continue to wear them throughout the night. Before dinner you can get halloween photos in the atrium with back drops. For early dinner after you eat you will have trick or treating, characters in costumes for photos, Mickey‘s Mouse—Querade deck party, they have a late night adults Halloween party and costume contest and Halloween movies on the funnelvision.

During our port day they will still offer various activities. They still have character meet & greets just less and more spread out during the day since they expect most people to be off the ship. The kids clubs will offer more open house times cause of that same reason. They expect most kids to be off the ship too.

Last edited:
No problem with you asking your questions. You are also helping those who are just lurking and probably have the same ones.

Most people will dress up in their Halloween outfits before dinner and continue to wear them throughout the night. Before dinner you can get halloween photos in the atrium with back drops. For early dinner after you eat you will have trick or treating, characters in costumes for photos, Mickey‘s Mouse—Querade deck party, they have a late night adults Halloween party and costume contest and Halloween movies on the funnelvision.

During our port day they will still offer various activities. They still have character meet & greets just less and more spread out during the day since they expect most people to be off the ship. The kids clubs will offer more open house times cause of that same reason. They expect most kids to be off the ship too.
Perfect! Thank you. Dressed up with a BIG bib for the toddler at dinner it is lol. I'd hate for her Lilo costume to get messed up before pictures with hopefully Stitch and everyone else.

And that's what I was hoping for during Port day. I just wanted to make sure there were things to do with the little one.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter