Off Topic but do you (women) wear make-up while at the parks

When you go to their webpage click on "kits", and then click on "custom kits". That's where you will find the free sample kit. It's a great deal, and that way you can try different colors, which helps to find the best one that suits you.

Thanks for the info. I just ordered my sample kit. :)

I do on the first day of each park, when we are most likely utilizing Photopass photographers. Not a lot. Just a little lip color and mascara and such. Other days, depends on how tired I am.

Mary

I'll generally use a lighter version of my normal makeup - eyeliner, mascara, blush and chapstick, plus an oil-free face sunblock (I'm quite pale, I need more than what's in bare minerals). It all generally stays put but my main problem is extreme shininess - I look like a wax figure in most of my pictures. I've tried powders like bare minerals, and my face is sensitive, so I don't think I should try anything like the deodorant suggestion. Anyone have any tips?

I wear make-up. I want to look nice in my pictures and I'm one of those people who wear a little make-up everyday anyways. I use a long-lasting foundation that has spf, a glossy lip balm and I curl my eyelashes. I like to look put together and pretty no matter how hot it is. ;)

I wear a little bit of makeup to the parks. Like most PPs, I either wear Bare Minerals or something similar. I just ordered some new Bare Minerals wear all of it contains a SPF including the eyeshadow and lip gloss. I used to get itchy with the Bare Minerals, but now it's just fine - no itch. :confused3 I just use enough to cover my red areas. However, lately nothing is holding up in our 100+ temps. that we have had here for over a week. Everything starts to melt! :eek:

Wearing makeup is a personal preference. If you feel more comfortable wearing it, then wear it. I honestly could not tell you how many women I saw wearing makeup during our trip last summer....well, except for Princesses and some pirates!!!! :rotfl:

Makeup, definitely!

I don't want to look back and my pictures and be scared....lol! :scared1:

Correction - I should have said, yes I wear some makeup to the parks but it will most likely be gone in an hour or less, especially in this summer heat!!! :lmao:

I wear foundation, blush, powder, eyeliner, and mascara. I start it off with SPF 15 under that, to protect my face. I used to use this light Covergirl foundation, and this year I think I'm switching to Clinique "almost make-up" foundation. I've tested it in Sephora and the shades are perfect and it seems to last a long time. I use a powder blush/powder to minimize shine, and I look dead to the world without eyeliner/mascara. I come prepared with q-tips to fix the smudges under my eyes.

I wear my mineral makeup called "Lavish". Its like Bare minerals, but dont break me out. And I wear Mascara. cause If I dont wear mascara then I look like I have no eye lashes. They are just as blonde as they can get. I do take some lip balm with me to the parks to keep from getting all chapped....

Sunscreen only.

And only one pair of earrings for the week.

Make vacation life easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter