"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they offer an all party access ticket like they did for MNSSHP is anyone planning on getting it?
I think we would consider it. We are staying at the Poly and there are 4 parties while we are there and only 1 night for us to go to MK without a party ticket. I don't think they will do it, but I will be tempted if they do.

I think we would consider it. We are staying at the Poly and there are 4 parties while we are there and only 1 night for us to go to MK without a party ticket. I don't think they will do it, but I will be tempted if they do.

Enjoy the Poly, it’s the resort we want to stay at next!

We will get it if they offer it as we are there for 15 nights and already have two parties booked and Tony’s. So we have probably nearly spent the $600 it would cost us. There are less Christmas parties then Halloween but I think it’s wishful thinking that the pass would cost less then the $300 they charged for the MNSSHP one.

I suppose in the next few weeks time will tell if it’s been successful. I know there was some backlash saying this would make the parties even busier.

What’s the line usually like for Nick and Judy? How early should we line up?

We haven’t done the party for 3 years but last time we queued for Nick and Judy after Jack Skellington and the first parade. We were done in just under 30 mins.

We went to their meet and greet after Jack and Sally last year at like 5:10 and formed a makeshift line because they hadn't even built their set yet. They came out at 6:15 and we were 3rd or 4th in line.

We have 6 day park tickets plus the party ticket. When I make fast pass reservations starting at 4 on our party day is it going to let me make 6 other days of fast pass reservations? I’m a little nervous too about entering at 4 using the party ticket and it instead taking a day off my 6 day pass.
*To clarify we technically are going to be in the parks 7 days, 6 day park hopper and 1 day MVMCP.

We went there directly after the fireworks 2 years ago and wait was maybe 40 minutes? Done in time to ride Space and still grab a spot for the second parade at the end of Main Street.

Is it better to line up for Jack and Sally at 4 PM or should I wait and do it as our last thing at the end of the night?

Does anyone know approximately how long the waits for Space Mountain, Big Thunder, and Splash Mountain may be during MVMCP (we are going to the Nov. 24 party)? I am trying to decide which one to try to get a FP for prior to the party beginning. I am thinking Space, but since I have never attended the party, I don't know what to expect. I'd like to have some sort of a game plan going into the party to maximize our time. We are planning to focus on attractions, but also try to catch the parade and fireworks.

Has anyone been to the last party of the year? How crowded is it usually?

We've planned a resort-only trip around x-mas, but are now considering adding MVMCP on 12/22. If it's going to be as crowded as a peak day, I'd rather skip it.

Has anyone been to the last party of the year? How crowded is it usually?

We've planned a resort-only trip around x-mas, but are now considering adding MVMCP on 12/22. If it's going to be as crowded as a peak day, I'd rather skip it.
It will sell out, but a sold out last party is no different than a sell out any other night. And nothing like a peak day. Just remember that crowds for the party exclusive events will be high every party, sell out or not. Have a good plan and you’ll be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter