Official March 2022 thread!

20 days here!! I am trying not to worry about the crowd reports ugghh

Same! We were there in early Dec and thought it was very crowded....however we are just trying to get somewhere warm for this March trip(4-6) and not so worried about crowds, but I can understand the concern for sure!!

They're updating hours roughly 2 weeks beforehand, announcing on Fridays. Too soon to say about March hours

I got a notification from TP about changes for the 4th/5th. I believe they only impacted AK and MK though. Got it in the wee hours of the morning on 2/12 for dates 3/4 and 3/5.

We are planning for 10MAR-19MA booked at Fort Wilderness Premium Meadow - We are just starting our our full-time RV life and thought we have to go to Disney soon!

It will be myself and my husband - along with our daughter who is 24 and a teacher on spring break, and coming with her is her roommate. So the 5th wheel will be full !!

We had to cancel our trip planned for May 2020 so this is our make up trip for our 30th wedding anniversary (we honeymooned at Disney) and our daughters college graduation.

Super excited.
I will be following your thoughts on the trip! We have purchased a fifth wheel and are very new to vacationing with an RV. We also have the Premium Meadow. I'll be curious to read your observations.

It will be my husband and me as well as our 10 yr old son. We are thinking about taking our dogs, but I have not really researched this idea. Sadly, our college kids' spring break does not match up with ours.

Same! We were there in early Dec and thought it was very crowded....however we are just trying to get somewhere warm for this March trip(4-6) and not so worried about crowds, but I can understand the concern for sure!!

I got a notification from TP about changes for the 4th/5th. I believe they only impacted AK and MK though. Got it in the wee hours of the morning on 2/12 for dates 3/4 and 3/5.
Oh awesome! Glad they're finally rolling out early march!!

Hey everyone, we are changing our plans, and we will be releasing a room at Beach Club Villas - one Deluxe Suite for March 18-27. I just let my TA know, so that should be going through soon if anyone is looking for a room there.
FYI!

Hey everyone, we are changing our plans, and we will be releasing a room at Beach Club Villas - one Deluxe Suite for March 18-27. I just let my TA know, so that should be going through soon if anyone is looking for a room there.
FYI!
I hope everything is ok! ❤

I'm waiting for them to update the park hours - it looks like they're tweaking them about 2 weeks out!
Fingers crossed!
Big News for March trips! Masks are no longer required at WDW except for on Disney Transportation
I will probably still be masking in crowded areas as we have to test negative to fly home to Canada.
FYI!
Oh no! That is so sad! :(

Thank you, bambi.
I wish things were better, but a couple of people who were going to be coming with us will not be able to come.
Sorry to hear that :( hHope everyone is ok and you'll be able to hopefully reschedule sometime

Yesterday was our 30 day mark. Rescheduled trip from 2020 when the world closed down. A little nervous about all the changes since covid and reopening but we've done our homework on all things new and tried to set our expectaions accordingly. Hopefully we'll catch on fast and it will be just as magical as ever. :tink:

3 weeks from today for us!!! I’m excited, but nervous about crowds. We are just going to be happy to be there and take breaks at our resort Grand Floridian or Disney springs if it gets too nuts in the parks for us. Soo many negative reports out there and we are trying to not let those get to us. We have high schoolers, so feel like it’s now or never for all of us to go together so we are going for it.

3 weeks from today for us!!! I’m excited, but nervous about crowds. We are just going to be happy to be there and take breaks at our resort Grand Floridian or Disney springs if it gets too nuts in the parks for us. Soo many negative reports out there and we are trying to not let those get to us. We have high schoolers, so feel like it’s now or never for all of us to go together so we are going for it.
This is us. It's my sons senior year so this may our last go as the entire family for awhile. I think there's a lot of negativity on boards and media, but I also believe that a lot of people are predisposed to be grumpy right now about every little thing due to expense and changes. I will just be happy to be with my family. This isn't our first go by any means so I guess maybe I feel less pressure for a "perfect" trip. It's like that quote "I figure people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." We've decided we'll do our best and enjoy what were able to do. I hope your trip is magical and your family enjoys the time with one another!

Did everyone see the extended park hours posted today for the week of March 6? Including a change of MK Extended Evening hours from 8-10 pm to now be 11 pm - 1 am? These changes throw a wrench in my plans for a few days. And I’m thinking it means it’s looking like a more crowded week than expected (no surprise there with recent trends.). Although most people will probably be happy to have more hours, I was sort of looking forward to being able to be a bit more slow paced. And we are NOT night owls, so we just lost the perk of MK evening extended hours. Back to the drawing board for me, but now meals are pretty set so there is limited flexibility there.

I'm excited about the hours because we're night owls, but not excited about the crowd levels that entails.

At least longer hours means we can take more hotel breaks! I also have to reconsider one of my Epcot ADRs because seeing Pandora at night will be a priority for me because I haven't been able to do it yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter