***Official November 2013***

Just booked T-Rex and Ohana for the 30th! Still too many digits on the countdown clock.... Come on November!!!

hello
where do you get your park rating for crowds ( example 2.8 )
thanks ...again

Henry,

I use both Touring Plans and EasyWDW. I've found that for the week and a half we will be there, the crowd ratings are right on par with each other. Hope this helps!

Nov 13-21 at Riverside...I've only made one ADR so far because things have been crazy busy at my house but today I plan on finishing up. We've got tix for MVMCP for the first time ever!!! Has anyone been? Do you love it so much? I can't wait!

Nov 13-21 at Riverside...I've only made one ADR so far because things have been crazy busy at my house but today I plan on finishing up. We've got tix for MVMCP for the first time ever!!! Has anyone been? Do you love it so much? I can't wait!

What night are you going? We're doing the 17th, our first time too.

What night are you going? We're doing the 17th, our first time too.

We're going on the 14th. I usually try to spend our first full day in MK. A few years ago we didn't start at MK and it just didn't feel right to me. Ever since then I've had to start there so I figured I'd just do the party that night too. We're doing MK at least twice so we can always do whatever we missed on the other days. Have fun!!!! I've never been so excited for winter!

Does anyone know what ride/character meal pictures are included with the Photopass+ Thanks!

In reading trip reports from last year I noticed alot of them weren't able to swim in the pools in November because it was too cold:confused3 .If we go and can't swim...dh will be po'd to say the least:sad2:

In reading trip reports from last year I noticed alot of them weren't able to swim in the pools in November because it was too cold:confused3 .If we go and can't swim...dh will be po'd to say the least:sad2:

Out of the two weeks we went last year (the week of and after Thanksgiving) we had only two possible days we would have swam. I remember the week of thanksgiving was freezing!! I believe there was a storm in the area and we were catching the higher winds because of it. Hopefully it will be different this year!

We went for Thanksgiving 2010 and it was 85-88 the whole week. Out of the 5 or 6 times we've been in November I think we've used the pool every time except for one. Hopefully it will be the same this November :)

lindap1 said:

We went last year for two weeks in December. We swam everyday the first week, then two days the second week and the days I had hoped to do blizzard beach were too cold. It's unpredictable in the late fall/early winter but odds are good of you're there for a week at least a few days will be warm enough to swim. (And being from Hawaii we're wusses for cold day swimming).
I'm hoping we'll get at least two good weather for pool days this trip since we're at BCV plus would like to try Blizzard Beach since it's included on our AP, but ya can't control the weather ...

So we decided to do a split stay this time so we are doing AKV Kidani village for 11/30 to 12/2 and then switching to BLT for 12/2 to 12/8. We have always wanted to try AKV and thought this would be a good way to give it a shot and see how it is. Can't wait to see what animals are out the window!

Also got all my ADR's after a rough start yesterday. I couldn't get the on line system to work at all so had to wait until 7 am to call. Got everything I wanted, even BOG although not the date I wanted. There was only one day my whole week that had a open spot.

We are doing:
Ohana - first time for dinner
Raglan Road
Teppen Edo
Crystal Palace - before park open :)
Grand Floridian Cafe
Rose and Crown - first time
Biergarten
Mama Melrosa - first time
Garden Grill - first time
Be Our Guest - first time

We are probably also going to do the Backstage Safari Tour. Any one else done this one?

:thumbsup2Thank you for the responses . Makes me a feel a little bit better about going in November

So we decided to do a split stay this time so we are doing AKV Kidani village for 11/30 to 12/2 and then switching to BLT for 12/2 to 12/8. We have always wanted to try AKV and thought this would be a good way to give it a shot and see how it is. Can't wait to see what animals are out the window!

Also got all my ADR's after a rough start yesterday. I couldn't get the on line system to work at all so had to wait until 7 am to call. Got everything I wanted, even BOG although not the date I wanted. There was only one day my whole week that had a open spot.

We are doing:
Ohana - first time for dinner
Raglan Road
Teppen Edo
Crystal Palace - before park open :)
Grand Floridian Cafe
Rose and Crown - first time
Biergarten
Mama Melrosa - first time
Garden Grill - first time
Be Our Guest - first time

We are probably also going to do the Backstage Safari Tour. Any one else done this one?

We are doing the same split stay. And our ADRs are very similar too :)
AKV is great, you will love it!!!!

We are doing the same split stay. And our ADRs are very similar too :)
AKV is great, you will love it!!!!

The kids (mind you they are all in their 20's) are so excited about it. Well who am I kidding you can count me in that group too! :rotfl2: We got a savannah view room but not sure which savannah we will be on. 178 days to go!!!

The kids (mind you they are all in their 20's) are so excited about it. Well who am I kidding you can count me in that group too! :rotfl2: We got a savannah view room but not sure which savannah we will be on. 178 days to go!!!

Have a great trip :cool1:

I know that I posted this before or I think I did :confused3 but can't find it. We want to go MVMCP but I need to know which week night would be best . Our dates are 11/10 - 11/17 and I'm trying to decide between Monday or Thursday. Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter