**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

So does everyone stand then? And where do the projections occur? I thought they were on the Chinese Theater, so if you sat in front of the theater you'd see everything.
Everyone stands. The projections are on the Chinese Theatre and two side screens. The show is wide, you can sit right in front of the theater, I actually took a short video from that spot and is a great spot but you'll miss the wideness of the show . Best spot to see everything is in front of center stage 0

Is this something that will continue past summer? Or is this a seasonal fireworks so? Or nobody knows yet? :)

Here's a story about how reaching out for help can improve your Disney experience. Safety precautions are put in place for the enjoyment of everyone but if you ever feel that something needs a second look don't hesitate to ask for a manager, or like in this case, go to Guest Relations. Here's the story, I omitted the names of the CM and guest involved:

Recently, a young Guest really wanted to do Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple, but was initially unable to answer the safety questions. the guest is autistic and is relatively quiet around new people. His mom was very upset that he could not do the show without answering the questions, so she went to Guest Relations.

Guest Relations reached out to Guest Experience Manager, who immediately went to speak to the Guest.

After talking things through, the Guest Experience Manager took the family up to the Jedi Training stage. he kindly spoke to the young guest and asked him all of the safety questions again and got the appropriate answers from him, which meant the young guest was able to join the next class of Jedi Training.

The Guest Experience Manager stayed at the stage to watch the entire show and to make sure everything went well. During the show the character performer, who was the apprentice for the 10:40 a.m. show, never left the young guest's side. She had no knowledge of anything that had happened with him up until this point; she independently recognized that he needed a little extra attention.

She helped him with each instruction that was given and the young guest made it through the entire show. Afterwards, the family asked if they could personally thank Nedress and the apprentice. Both performers agreed without hesitation to take pictures with the young guest and meet the family. By this point, the young guest's mom was in tears for making this experience possible for him.
Wow! I love this story! I am hoping to find something that my ASD boy with a TON of anxiety and sensory issues can enjoy while on our trip this time. I will have to find something I think he will really respond to if given the chance! His sensory issues and and anxiety really hold him back, and he missed out on so much that I know he would love to do if the conditions were right.

Nothing of importance to add, love the Chewie stein...just obsessively waiting for Aug dessert parties to open up to grab one for 8/4. Ha, I know by now to "be patient", buutttt...just SOOO in reach since they stop end of July...come on Disney...just 4 more days after the current cut off...feels like an eternity lol...money waiting to spend...twiddling thumbs...:surfweb:...can't wait for reviews from 7/10 and on...this is by far my favorite current thread!:disrocks:

Nothing of importance to add, love the Chewie stein...just obsessively waiting for Aug dessert parties to open up to grab one for 8/4. Ha, I know by now to "be patient", buutttt...just SOOO in reach since they stop end of July...come on Disney...just 4 more days after the current cut off...feels like an eternity lol...money waiting to spend...twiddling thumbs...:surfweb:...can't wait for reviews from 7/10 and on...this is by far my favorite current thread!:disrocks:
Thank you. I've always said our SW family is the best. I'll be at dhs on Sunday and will be giving live reports. I'm not doing the party but I'll look at the set up inside launch bay and outside.

I'm waiting on the same day! Hope to breaking Vader cupcakes with you then!!

but seriously...I'm with you. I want to call a CM ands scream "JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!!!" I can't understand how they can't be booking this for August yet??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter