• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh NO!!! They're Back Already!!!

Waiting for Trader Joe's to release the pumpkin spice line. We are wanting to stock up on their pumpkin spice pop tarts and cereal bars. I have to buy basically in bulk since we live over 30 mins away, and my boys devour them!

BRING ON FALL!!!!!

(I have to have something to look forward to in this 100 degree Texas heat....) :sad2:

Baskin Robbins used to have (maybe they still do) a fabulous pumpkin pie ice cream. (I'm talking in the '70s.)

You can get pumpkin spice lates from Starbucks all year long if you just ask.
Where'd you hear this? I've always been told that there is a limited amount of the pumpkin spice sauce, once it's gone it is gone until the next year.

I know you can get Peppermint Mochas year round, as peppermint syrup (and Mocha sauce) is available year round.

No offense -- I should have added YMMV. I was so sad when I didn't like it.

No worries! I wasn't offended or questioning your taste. :) It was kind of a combination of not being sure that I was remembering correctly and just putting a second opinion out there. I'll probably pick up a box if they're still available when I'm in pumpkin spice mood, but I'm not going out of my way to stock up early just in case.

Where'd you hear this? I've always been told that there is a limited amount of the pumpkin spice sauce, once it's gone it is gone until the next year.

I know you can get Peppermint Mochas year round, as peppermint syrup (and Mocha sauce) is available year round.

Yeah, I think what I heard was you can order it as long as they have the syrup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter