Ooo I'm really scaredd! A Sept '13 TR! updates x 4 10/13!

IMG_2338 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Great Movie Ride selfies. It's fine.

IMG_2340 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2341 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Follow the Yellow Brick Road. Follow follow folloowww the yellow brick road.

IMG_2342 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2344 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

After our trip through the movies, I stopped to trade for an awesome pin for my sister. I was teaching her about pin trading when I was sorting through my pins to trade before the trip and she sent me on a mission to find her an Alice in Wonderland pin. I thought this one fit the part nicely!

IMG_2347 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Our next stop was Voyage of the Little Mermaid-- surprisingly by Chris' request! The show may be a little strange in it's 17 minute plot but The Little Mermaid will literally always be my favorite so I won't turn down a chance to see it!

We filed into the holding area and then walked into the theater and decided to take 2 seats right in the front because why not?

IMG_2349 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2351 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2354 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2357 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Yay Ariel!

IMG_2361 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Ursula literally still terrifies me. Disney really does a good job with their villains.

IMG_2369 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2370 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2376 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2377 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Andd 17 minutes later we all lived happily ever after.

IMG_2383 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2384 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

RNRC is definitely the way to wake yourself up in the morning haha.

I love the pluto pics they are super cute!

I feel the same way about the Great Movie Ride. I'd like to see an update but its cool that its all old movies. It would be cool if they updated a couple scenes but not all of them or something like that!

I find it funny that pretty much everyone on here never gets the cowboy scene. I don't think I've gotten the ganster scene in at least 5 trips, I feel like a weirdo haha!

I agree that the Little Mermaid show is a little weird. I love it but its so quick. It's like if you blink you miss it haha.

AH Welcome! I'm glad you were enjoying reading along but I'm even happier that you joined in and commented! :wave2:

It makes me so happy that my review helped you! I'm constantly choosing where we should eat on trips from other people's TRs and it makes me so glad that I could do the same for someone else!

When is your trip?! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did! :goodvibes

MAY!! So we still have about 7 months to go!! AHH soooo long!
But luckily, I have some awesome trip reports to tide me over until our trip, like yours! Oh, and wedding planning, haha. Our trip to Disney is our honeymoon. :cool1: When I started planning our trip, I found the Dis and all these wonderful trip reports and I am so thankful! I love reading about trips with people that are my age without any kids, because it's quite a different style trip when it's just two adults.

Congrats on the new position, that really is wonderful news!!

Your pictures in front of the hat are so cute! Your complaints about PP are similar to mine. We had SO many missing pictures! Luckily they recovered all the ones I inquired about but that's beside the point. Also I totally agree, I feel like they were NO photographers in HS!

Yay Pluto! His tag is adorable!

Chris has never seen The Wizard Of Oz?! I feel like that's a sin!! You must sit him down to watch it one day!

I traded for that same Queen of Hearts pin!

Yay!!!

Cute pics!! And I obviously agree with you on the photopass thing, we skipped it in Oct, and I’m debating the reg one in Dec, but am so hesitant thanks to that experience!

Baha! Maybe if the ride wasn’t doing something “wrong” you wouldn’t have to either…lol. I’m thankful we didn’t ever experience that in Oct, but I heard stories! Awwee Pluto pics are adorable!!

I think I’d definitely get more into the ride if it was updated, I mean, it’s great and all that it goes through the classics, but it does get kinda boring. I love the montage at the end though!

Yay for Little Mermaid!

Courtney, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That's wonderful news!!! :dance3:

I have heard a lot of bad stories recently about Photopass, particularly for those travelling in your time-frame. Hopefully it was just a bad run and will get back to normal.

Good Lord look at all those people. :laughing:

Interesting response from the FP CM. I'd heard of some CM's, while not necessarily forbidding it, laying a guilt trip on those with Magic Bands. I honestly don't know what Disney was expecting. :confused3

Oh wow, I would have LOVED to meet Marty Sklar. OMG. Not surprised by the line length though.

Holy cow, is Little Mermaid really 17 minutes long? It actually seemed even shorter to me (though I've only seen it once). But yeah, it's pretty to the point.

Congratulations on the new job! :cheer2::cool1:

Aww, I love Pluto's backstage pass too! I'll have to keep an eye out for him at DHS to see if I can see that.

I like the old movies in the Great Movie Ride too. Besides the Alien scene which scares me, I'm not sure I'd want to get rid of any of them.

Love love love Voyage of the Little Mermaid. It's always a must-do for us!

Congrats on the new job!

Having rushed over to TSM at park opening every DHS day in recent memory, it is so interesting to see what the rest of the park looks like at that time of day! :rotfl: Too bad ToT was down, but yay for walking right on to RNRC. That will definitely give you a kick in the pants to wake you up in the morning!

Aww Pluto, he is so cute! I never noticed the backstage pass before, that is so cute.

I have to agree with you on Photopass. It has always been great for us in the past, but I am so disappointed with it this year. We were missing SO many pictures, and it took a long time for them to all be recovered. Then the site went down a week or so ago, and now almost all of the borders are unavailable! I am really wanting to order my CD soon, but I am hoping the borders will be back soon because there are virtually no options available for most of my pictures.

RNRC is definitely the way to wake yourself up in the morning haha.

I love the pluto pics they are super cute!

I feel the same way about the Great Movie Ride. I'd like to see an update but its cool that its all old movies. It would be cool if they updated a couple scenes but not all of them or something like that!

I find it funny that pretty much everyone on here never gets the cowboy scene. I don't think I've gotten the ganster scene in at least 5 trips, I feel like a weirdo haha!

I agree that the Little Mermaid show is a little weird. I love it but its so quick. It's like if you blink you miss it haha.

:lmao: Wouldn't it be nice to wake ourselves up that way every day?!

Yeah, a couple of updated scenes would be perfect! I do enjoy the old movies but I would also like to see some more movies that I actually know.

:rotfl2: That's so funny! I guess I should ride the GMR with you next time!

MAY!! So we still have about 7 months to go!! AHH soooo long!
But luckily, I have some awesome trip reports to tide me over until our trip, like yours! Oh, and wedding planning, haha. Our trip to Disney is our honeymoon. :cool1: When I started planning our trip, I found the Dis and all these wonderful trip reports and I am so thankful! I love reading about trips with people that are my age without any kids, because it's quite a different style trip when it's just two adults.

Ah that's so awesome! Congrats!!

Oh my, the only thing better than a trip to WDW is a honeymoon trip to Disney! I hope all the wedding/Disney planning is going well!

It is definitely a much different trip without kids!

Congrats on the new position, that really is wonderful news!!

Your pictures in front of the hat are so cute! Your complaints about PP are similar to mine. We had SO many missing pictures! Luckily they recovered all the ones I inquired about but that's beside the point. Also I totally agree, I feel like they were NO photographers in HS!

Yay Pluto! His tag is adorable!

Chris has never seen The Wizard Of Oz?! I feel like that's a sin!! You must sit him down to watch it one day!

I traded for that same Queen of Hearts pin!

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Yeah it was a pain to go through the process of relocating them. I mean, I'm glad they found them but it definitely wasn't our smoothest PP experience.

I know! I don't even understand how it's possible. :confused3

Ah I love it! I almost didn't want to give it to my sister. :lmao:

Yay!!!

Cute pics!! And I obviously agree with you on the photopass thing, we skipped it in Oct, and I’m debating the reg one in Dec, but am so hesitant thanks to that experience!

Baha! Maybe if the ride wasn’t doing something “wrong” you wouldn’t have to either…lol. I’m thankful we didn’t ever experience that in Oct, but I heard stories! Awwee Pluto pics are adorable!!

I think I’d definitely get more into the ride if it was updated, I mean, it’s great and all that it goes through the classics, but it does get kinda boring. I love the montage at the end though!

Yay for Little Mermaid!

Yeah I was a huge fan of PP before and this just dampened it a little for me.

:lmao: Seriously!

Yeah I like the classics but there's so many of the references that are lost on me that it loses me a little!

Courtney, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That's wonderful news!!! :dance3:

I have heard a lot of bad stories recently about Photopass, particularly for those travelling in your time-frame. Hopefully it was just a bad run and will get back to normal.

Good Lord look at all those people. :laughing:

Interesting response from the FP CM. I'd heard of some CM's, while not necessarily forbidding it, laying a guilt trip on those with Magic Bands. I honestly don't know what Disney was expecting. :confused3

Oh wow, I would have LOVED to meet Marty Sklar. OMG. Not surprised by the line length though.

Holy cow, is Little Mermaid really 17 minutes long? It actually seemed even shorter to me (though I've only seen it once). But yeah, it's pretty to the point.

Aw thank you! :goodvibes

Yeah I think a lot of the problems during my time frame was the roll out of the new website/phasing out the old one. Plus they were starting to scan magicbands instead of PP cards so :eek:

Yeah I was a little confused by the response. I mean it's possible they just wanted to make sure people with Magicbands knew how to use FP+ but who knows.

Honestly, I would've waited to meet him but DBF wasn't into it and I didn't wanna drive him completely crazy the first day of vacation!

It is SO short. I mean, LM is my favorite so I love it anyway but 17 minutes is definitely as to the point as you can get! :rotfl2:

Congratulations on the new job! :cheer2::cool1:

Aww, I love Pluto's backstage pass too! I'll have to keep an eye out for him at DHS to see if I can see that.

I like the old movies in the Great Movie Ride too. Besides the Alien scene which scares me, I'm not sure I'd want to get rid of any of them.

Love love love Voyage of the Little Mermaid. It's always a must-do for us!

Thank you!!! :goodvibes

It's a must-do for us too! LM is my absolute favorite!

Congrats on the new job!

Having rushed over to TSM at park opening every DHS day in recent memory, it is so interesting to see what the rest of the park looks like at that time of day! :rotfl: Too bad ToT was down, but yay for walking right on to RNRC. That will definitely give you a kick in the pants to wake you up in the morning!

Aww Pluto, he is so cute! I never noticed the backstage pass before, that is so cute.

I have to agree with you on Photopass. It has always been great for us in the past, but I am so disappointed with it this year. We were missing SO many pictures, and it took a long time for them to all be recovered. Then the site went down a week or so ago, and now almost all of the borders are unavailable! I am really wanting to order my CD soon, but I am hoping the borders will be back soon because there are virtually no options available for most of my pictures.

Thank you!

:rotfl2: I wonder what the other parts of the park look like at that time! If that's the number of people on Sunset Blvd, everywhere else must be ghost towns!

:eek: Yikes. Yeah, I've been a huge advocate for PP and PP+ but this experience made me a little turned off. There were so many missing pictures and I wasn't getting responses via email and I waited on the phone for SO LONG and never got a person. Ugh. I hope the website ended up working for you and you were able to order your CD!

Womp womp.

Hello! If anyone's still out there, I deeply apologize! I think I've officially earned the worst Diser ever award. As you may remember, I started my new job a little bit back but I kept my job at the pharmacy also so I've basically been working 2 full-time jobs. There are quite literally days where I leave my house at 7 and don't come back home until midnight. It's been a little rough but I've adjusted and I'm actually enjoying both jobs! I'm throwing around the idea of going back to school, which I always knew I wanted to do but now I'm trying to decide if I'll go back to pharmacy school instead of getting my masters in nursing. So if there are any nurses/pharmacists/anyone at all honestly, out there who might be able to offer some advice, I'd really appreciate it!

I'm working from home today since I don't have any patients to see, so I'm making it my mission to TRY to catch up on the boards here! Thanks a ton to anyone sticking with me!
So when we left off 1000 years ago, we had just finished watching the Voyage of the Little Mermaid, and we had a very specific destination to head to next.

DSCN2893 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We had some special friends to meet!

IMG_2385 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2892 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

The line was already pretty long before they came out for the next set but there was no way we weren't waiting! I was so sad that we skipped meeting them in January cause we hadn't seen the movie yet and I was afraid they wouldn't still be meeting by September so I was beyond excited!

IMG_2389 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

&& how cute is their autograph card?! P.S. A little boy asked the CM why Ralph couldn't sign his book & the CM was like well we wouldn't want Ralph wrecking anyone's books without Felix around to fix it! I almost died-- it was so precious!

IMG_2390 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

The details they put into the queue were amazing!

IMG_2391 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2889 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Chris and I loved all the old-school video game references! Childhood brought back.

Finally it was our turn!

Photo0016FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I LOVE that the PP photographer captured my excitement just so accurately!

Ralph was SO big and cuddly!

Photo0017FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0020FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0021FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I love them!

Photo0023FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

So much love!

Photo0025FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

After my life was made, we left the animation building.

DSCN2894 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

There were signs for this everywhere! I'm so sad I never saw it. Maybe I can find it online somewhere.

Back to Sunset Blvd it was!

DSCN2895 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Still no crowds! Did I mention how much we loved the lack of crowds in September?!

We stopped for some PP pictures on our way of course.

Photo0028FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0035FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I love the Fantasmic border but I can never seem to decide what pictures are appropriate for it!

Photo0038FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0039FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2896 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Then it was finally time for our first Tower of Terror ride! It was finally open & we were so excited!

IMG_2392 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2393 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2394 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2396 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Thanks to FP, there was only time for some quick photos and in we went!

IMG_2397[a/url] by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/92432572@N03/]RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2398 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

You have now entered...

IMG_2399 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Eep! It makes my heart beat a little faster just to see it! :rotfl2:

IMG_2400 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

& a typical ride photo. I'm screaming. Chris is just there.

Photo0041FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0042FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Once we returned from the Twilight Zone, it was time for a calmer experience.

DSCN2898 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

And so conveniently located close by.

DSCN2899 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2900 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

It was Beauty and the Beast time! YAY!

IMG_2401 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Our excited but we're melting here faces!

IMG_2403 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Let the show begin!

DSCN2901 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2902 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2903 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Poor prince. For who could ever learn to love a Beast?

DSCN2904 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2905 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2404 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2907 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2908 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2910 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Oh Gaston.

DSCN2912 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2915 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I'm still here, Courtney! Your new work schedule sounds intense but I'm glad you're adjusting :thumbsup2

The Wreck-It Ralph meet area is AMAZING, so much fun! I love what the CM had to say about Ralph and autograph books. Your meet pictures are so adorable!

I apologize for the sheer number of BatB pictures! I just love the show & take a million pictures! Feel free to skip if you get tired of them lol!

DSCN2917 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Isn't he dreamy?

DSCN2918 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

How do you read this with no pictures?

DSCN2921 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2922 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2923 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

When I was little, Chip was always my favorite for some reason!

DSCN2925 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2926 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2933 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2934 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2936 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Just thinking about how many times a day they perform these numbers and do an amazing job makes me tired! I'm literally in awe when I watch!

DSCN2939 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2940 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2943 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2946 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Oh beast. Being stubborn. Such a man. :rotfl2:

DSCN2948 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2949 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2955 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN2957 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

The moment that really makes you hate Gaston.

DSCN2958 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Courtney your work schedule sounds brutal! Hang in there.

Love your Ralph and Vanelope pics, they're lots of fun aren't they?

You got some really great PP pics in front of ToT too!

I love love love BATB. I'm so sad because the Broadway regional touring show is coming and I really wanted to take my daughter to go see it, but I'm working both nights its here. (I have to have about a 3 month advanced notice in order to ask off.) Congrats on thinking about going back to school. I vote for Pharmacy school. I think your Masters in Nursing is great if you want to teach, otherwise, I just think its a lot of stress. But I know you'll make the right decision!

YAY FOR YOU BEING BACK I’M SO HAPPY!!

Awwe, that line for Ralph not signing is precious! Oh my gosh I LOVE that first photo of you guys, it’s amazing!! Looks like such a great meet with them!! Oh my gosh there are so many more pp borders that we totally didn’t get! Love them!

Awesome beauty and the beast pictures!! Obviously I love that show, and lots of pictures of it! Lol

Welcome back! You certainly aren't the worst Diser! Working 2 full-time jobs must be so difficult but I'm glad you're adjusting and more importantly enjoying them!

What a cute Wreck It Ralph autograph card! I'm bummed we didn't have time to meet them on our trip. All the pictures came out SO cute!

OMG how did you get those amazing PP borders on your pics in front of ToT?! I didn't see ANY of those for my pics, I'm so jealous!

Great Beauty & the Beast pics! It really is hard not to take 100 photos of that show ;)

Hi Courtney! I'm still here... glad to see you back! :goodvibes Sounds like you've definitely been working hard!

Meeting Ralph and Vanellope looks like so much fun! Does Ralph do a stamp in the autograph book like Buzz?

Love all of the Beauty and the Beast pictures! My daughter, Mallory, is going to absolutely adore watching that show in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter