Ooo I'm really scaredd! A Sept '13 TR! updates x 4 10/13!

No Muppets?! That is so sad!

If it's any consolation, One Man's Dream was pretty packed when I went in both August and November. I love it so much!

Yes that is Paradise Pier from California Adventure :thumbsup2 I hope you get out there someday! I prefer WDW but it's great being in Walt's home park and DCA is really fun!

Your RnRC photo is so adorable!

Haha I am totally with you on the Fantasmic games, the people in my section really struggled with "When You Wish Upon a Star."

Ugh I love the boat too! Not the same, but it's still pretty cool to see them on the rocks.

YAY for Fastpass, Rapunzel shoe, and Duffy pins!

so many updates!!! love it!

ok--not a fan of muppets? how can he not like those crabby old guys in the balcony? they crack me up. (unrelated....how excited am I to see the new muppet movie?!!!!?)

we live in St Louis and aren't too far from Marceline. they do a Disney weekend in the fall and have a little county fair type thing. it looks really fun and is on our to do list!

I can't believe you guys jumped over the bleachers! such rule breakers!! :rotfl: we are going to have to do fantasmic next time. we haven't seen it in forever and i'd love the girls to see it!

EVERYONE IS POSTING TONIGHT!!!! Yay!!

3 hour delay getting there, ugh!! That’s rough! It ended up taking me 24 hours to get home from Florida last week, rough, ugh, Denver, overnight, never again.Lol. glad you weren’t delayed on the way home!!

Ahahahaha never a child! Baha, I will watch Muppets with you next time!!

Jafar at a dance party? That is just weird….

YOU’D NEVER BEEN IN ONE MANS DREAM!?!? Glad you fixed that bahaha. It’s one of my FAVORITE attactions, seriously, so amazing and wonderful and makes me tear up just thinking about it. The things Walt did man, they’re incredible!! UGH, actually tearing up for the fact that you actual thanked Roy lol. So few people know who he is and it HURTS MY SOUL lol, he did so much to create Disney parks/product that it’s crazy to think of!

Haha, love the ride photos!!

THERE WAS NO BOAT OUR NIGHT OF FANTASMIC AS WELL WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF?!?! It threw me off hardcore, like, I legit did not know what to do with myself. Fantasmic’s finale is always so emotional and intense for me that all of a sudden there being no boat just made it WEIRD.

A rainy day? I so don’t remember it being that rainy that day…the 12th? Hmm…maybe I am crazy…. Probably… lol

WAIT IT TOTALLY DID RAIN!! I now remember that stilts friend was on the ground because it was too wet for stilts…#derp

Hmmm, so hard to remember that kind of heat considering this winter. :cold:

Well I guess that LTM dance party is cute, but it's really doesn't seem much different than Stitch's dance party at MK other than the characters involved.

Bahahahaha, ok I actually quite love that you left the park just to get photos of the topiaries only to go right back into the park. THAT'S AWESOME!!! Ugh on the almost Magic Band issue though.

I can't lie... I adore watching villains dance.

One Man's Dream :love: And YES!!!! Both awesome with lack of crowds AND sad at the same time.

That photo with Roy and Mickey at the MK dedication is just so bitter-sweet. Mickey just looks a little sad that Walt wasn't there. Or maybe it's just in my head, but that's what I see.

Oh man, I remember seeing that NFL model in October 2012 and being so impressed and then being at MK a couple days later and getting to go in the real thing for their first "Dress Rehearsal". And yes, that is Paradise Pier.

AND THE MOVIE!!!! :sad:

Haha, Katt mentioned missing the boat too. I'm not liking that. But FANTASMIC!! :cloud9:

Going to see the MU topiaries is certainly a valid destination! I'm sorry there was no PP photographer around :(

Love all the characters out at the dance party!

OMG girl you need to see Mary Poppins, such a classic!!!

Love the RnRC pic with your cheese smiles!

HAHAHA I love that you named your sister after the pink ranger (Obviously a good choice ;))

No boat during Fantasmic? :(

Love the pins you collected that day!

No Muppets?! That is so sad!

If it's any consolation, One Man's Dream was pretty packed when I went in both August and November. I love it so much!

Yes that is Paradise Pier from California Adventure :thumbsup2 I hope you get out there someday! I prefer WDW but it's great being in Walt's home park and DCA is really fun!

Your RnRC photo is so adorable!

Haha I am totally with you on the Fantasmic games, the people in my section really struggled with "When You Wish Upon a Star."

Ugh I love the boat too! Not the same, but it's still pretty cool to see them on the rocks.

YAY for Fastpass, Rapunzel shoe, and Duffy pins!

Isn't it terrible? I don't know what kind of child he was!

AH I am glad to hear it was packed! I definitely need to get out there asap!

Oh gosh--we need to educate these people on Disney classics!

so many updates!!! love it!

ok--not a fan of muppets? how can he not like those crabby old guys in the balcony? they crack me up. (unrelated....how excited am I to see the new muppet movie?!!!!?)

we live in St Louis and aren't too far from Marceline. they do a Disney weekend in the fall and have a little county fair type thing. it looks really fun and is on our to do list!

I can't believe you guys jumped over the bleachers! such rule breakers!! :rotfl: we are going to have to do fantasmic next time. we haven't seen it in forever and i'd love the girls to see it!

I really don't know what's wrong with him! He's gonna have to suck it up in January so we can see the Muppets again! I want to see the new movie too! I'll have to go with my sister since Chris is a party-pooper.

Oh that's SO awesome! I'm so jealous! I hope you guys go & you can tell us all about it!

:rotfl2: yes we are such rebels!

EVERYONE IS POSTING TONIGHT!!!! Yay!!

3 hour delay getting there, ugh!! That’s rough! It ended up taking me 24 hours to get home from Florida last week, rough, ugh, Denver, overnight, never again.Lol. glad you weren’t delayed on the way home!!

Ahahahaha never a child! Baha, I will watch Muppets with you next time!!

Jafar at a dance party? That is just weird….

YOU’D NEVER BEEN IN ONE MANS DREAM!?!? Glad you fixed that bahaha. It’s one of my FAVORITE attactions, seriously, so amazing and wonderful and makes me tear up just thinking about it. The things Walt did man, they’re incredible!! UGH, actually tearing up for the fact that you actual thanked Roy lol. So few people know who he is and it HURTS MY SOUL lol, he did so much to create Disney parks/product that it’s crazy to think of!

Haha, love the ride photos!!

THERE WAS NO BOAT OUR NIGHT OF FANTASMIC AS WELL WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF?!?! It threw me off hardcore, like, I legit did not know what to do with myself. Fantasmic’s finale is always so emotional and intense for me that all of a sudden there being no boat just made it WEIRD.

A rainy day? I so don’t remember it being that rainy that day…the 12th? Hmm…maybe I am crazy…. Probably… lol

WAIT IT TOTALLY DID RAIN!! I now remember that stilts friend was on the ground because it was too wet for stilts…#derp

Ah yes that was a terrible flight! And even more terrible cause I wasn't even going anywhere fun! :rotfl: Omg 24 hours to get home?! How did you even deal--I woulda died.

YAY! I haven't seen the muppets since our first trip!

No can you believe it?! I'm so glad we had time to actually spend a good amount of time in there! They did a great job with it and have so much awesome stuff in there to see!

It makes me so sad to think that there are people who don't know how much Roy had to do with WDW. Like yeah, it was Walt's vision and obviously he is the man behind it all but we wouldn't even have parks to go to without Roy!

YES I don't understand why they had to refurb the boat while we were there!! I was legit so sad.

It down poured at AK but I think you said it rained less at MK? Cause we left AK to head over to MK! And yesssss- MiSi was all messed up because of it!

Hmmm, so hard to remember that kind of heat considering this winter. :cold:

Well I guess that LTM dance party is cute, but it's really doesn't seem much different than Stitch's dance party at MK other than the characters involved.

Bahahahaha, ok I actually quite love that you left the park just to get photos of the topiaries only to go right back into the park. THAT'S AWESOME!!! Ugh on the almost Magic Band issue though.

I can't lie... I adore watching villains dance.

One Man's Dream :love: And YES!!!! Both awesome with lack of crowds AND sad at the same time.

That photo with Roy and Mickey at the MK dedication is just so bitter-sweet. Mickey just looks a little sad that Walt wasn't there. Or maybe it's just in my head, but that's what I see.

Oh man, I remember seeing that NFL model in October 2012 and being so impressed and then being at MK a couple days later and getting to go in the real thing for their first "Dress Rehearsal". And yes, that is Paradise Pier.

AND THE MOVIE!!!! :sad:

Haha, Katt mentioned missing the boat too. I'm not liking that. But FANTASMIC!! :cloud9:

Oh man, you're right. All I can think of is how much I wouldn't mind some of that heat now!

Yeah I mean it was kinda cool to see the different characters dancing but it wasn't much LTM other than taking the characters from character-palooza and throwing them in a dance party. Personally, I would've preferred character-palooza!!

hahaha I'm glad you understand! Chris was less amused.

Omg I literally have tears because you said Mickey looked sad without Walt. That must've been such a hard day for Roy. Like on the one hand, he must've known how happy and proud Walt would've been but how sad must that have been?!

Yeah the lack of a boat was totally uncool. :confused:

Great updates Courtney!! Hope you are doing well!

Thank you :good vibes

Going to see the MU topiaries is certainly a valid destination! I'm sorry there was no PP photographer around :(

Love all the characters out at the dance party!

OMG girl you need to see Mary Poppins, such a classic!!!

Love the RnRC pic with your cheese smiles!

HAHAHA I love that you named your sister after the pink ranger (Obviously a good choice ;))

No boat during Fantasmic? :(

Love the pins you collected that day!

I thought so! I'm glad you agree :good vibes

I really do need to see Mary Poppins! I feel like a Disney failure!

:rotfl2: she got so lucky that the Pink ranger had a normal name!

So for the 1000th time, I'm back with a million apologies.

I just want to let you all know that I've been reading along with as many TRs as I can, even if I don't get to comment on all of them. I'm trying to do better, I promise.

As for a real life update, some of you know from instagram but I've started a new job in the hospital and I couldn't be more excited! I've been in a classroom for orientation and overwhelmed with trying to learn everything they've been teaching us. I'm going to be working in the Emergency Room so I'm insanely terrified but I'm hoping I'll learn everything quickly!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3: September 12, 2013

As usual, on day 3 we were up early and stopped in the food court for some breakfast and were out at the bus stop by 8 am.

While we were waiting, we saw this cool Epcot bus go by! Apparently they were having some Phineas and Ferb/ Marvel crossover?
IMG_2479 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

The bus must've come fairly quickly after because we were at Animal Kingdom by 8:30.

IMG_2480 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

They let us in a little before 9 and after stopping for a locker, we were on our way to take some photopass pictures!

Photo0086FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Those of you who are reading along with my January trip report may remember that I had to stop and buy a sweatshirt on our Animal Kingdom day because it was FREEZING. Sharp contrast to this day here!

Photo0088FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0092FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

It's funny because just looking at this picture of the tree of life brings back the memory of how HUMID it was already at 9 am!

DSCN3102 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3103 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

As we got closer to the gorgeous tree, we of course had to stop for more pictures!

Photo0093FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0096FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0100FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

And then we adopted our new baby, Simba!

Photo0105FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

By 9:06, we were ready to journey to Africa.

DSCN3104 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I really love the signs that translate the animal names. However, since there was no line for the safari this morning, I had to snap a picture on the move.

DSCN3106 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3107 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Ready to book your 2 week adventure to Africa?

DSCN3108 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Some fast animal facts for your enjoyment.

DSCN3109 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I guess I found out why it's so hard to see the lions on the safari.

DSCN3110 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We made it to Harambe and in only 3 minutes! Quickest trip ever or what?

DSCN3111 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3112 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

The rules of the safari, in case any one was curious

DSCN3113 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Our lovely safari guide!

DSCN3114 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Have any of you ever read these bumper stickers?!
Some of them are hilarious!

DSCN3115 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Here's a closer look, in case you haven't.

DSCN3116 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Don't miss the next 2 updates on the next page!

Yay for updates!!!

Love the Poca shirt!! I really need to get myself some of these hot topic things bahaha!!

Yay for safari!!

Don't miss the first update on the previous page !

Shortly, we were on our way!

DSCN3117 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

A guide to identifying some of the animals, fyi. PS, no dancing!

DSCN3118 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We saw some people, who I assume were on the Wild Africa Trek, so I played paparazzi.

DSCN3126 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

The ever-present, seemingly non-moving hippos.

DSCN3129 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Anndddd a closer look.

DSCN3130 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

The tree that looks like it's upside-down.

DSCN3135 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

There was some gorgeous scenery going on this morning.

DSCN3136 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3137 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3138 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Oh hey giraffe!

DSCN3140 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3142 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3144 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Even the little giraffes are so tall!

DSCN3145 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3147 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3149 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3151 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

How close is this little guy?!

DSCN3152 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Look at this gorgeous scenery! I wish I was there seeing it right now.

DSCN3154 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3155 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3156 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3157 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Were there always monkeys on the safari? Cause this is the first time I recall seeing them.

DSCN3161 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Oh hey elephant butt.

DSCN3162 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

OH NO the road is closed! Now what will we do?!

DSCN3164 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Oh the rickety bridge. Anyone care to guess whether or not we made it over?

DSCN3165 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Spoiler alert: we made it. I know you were all on the edge of your seats.

DSCN3166 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

More animal butts.

DSCN3174 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Anndd really close up.

DSCN3176 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3177 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Traffic jam, rhino in the way.

DSCN3179 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3181 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

AHH big kitty!

DSCN3182 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Will there be lions to see though?
DSCN3183 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3184 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Ostriches kinda creep me out.

DSCN3185 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

He photobombed the zebras.

DSCN3186 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I don't remember what these things are but they're funny-looking.

DSCN3189 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3191 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3198 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Looks like some other safaris didn't make it out as easily.

DSCN3199 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

And just like that, 30 minutes later, our 2 week safari made it back to Florida. Not a lion to be seen.

As we made our way to Asia, I made possibly the BEST purchase ever! My first pair of Minnie ears! It only took 3 trips in 2 years.

IMG_2484 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

So, of course, we had to stop for some photopass pictures to model them!

Photo0108FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3200 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0113FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0116FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We were posed like mountains, obviously. Chris thought it was gonna be a magic shot. Nope, just us, trying to be rocks.

Photo0121FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

New hotel, coming soon :lmao:

DSCN3202 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

How gorgeous is this?!

DSCN3204 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3205 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Ugh I miss AK so much, like, it's such a beautiful parks and your pictures capture that amazingly! YAY!!

AS IF YOU SAW A CHEETAH!!

ALSO HOW DID YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT A WARTHOG WAS? Bahaha

Yay for Minnie ears! Super cute! Love em!

Glad you are doing well and congrats on the job! I'm sure you will learn quickly and love it :)

Love your Pocahontas shirt! GREAT PP pics, I love all the cool borders you got!

Great safari pics! Ostriches are creepy, I agree. LOL the photobomb picture :rotfl2:

LOVE your Minnie ears :goodvibes

Haha, sorry, but this made me laugh... "DAY 3". Day 3!!???? Shouldn't this be like Day 7 by now, lol. :p

I can't lie, the humidity of September scares me because I just HATE humidity. Unfortunately I do love MNSSHP and low crowds, so I may just have to deal. I bet Animal Kingdom is crazy hot and humid too with all the trees.

Ha, yes, those monkey's (mandrills) have always been there, but I swear I've seen them maybe once. And they were not engaged in a Family Friendly activity, if you get my meaning. :blush:

Score on the Cheetah too. Actually up and moving has to be rare.

Ugh I miss AK so much, like, it's such a beautiful parks and your pictures capture that amazingly! YAY!!

AS IF YOU SAW A CHEETAH!!

ALSO HOW DID YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT A WARTHOG WAS? Bahaha

Yay for Minnie ears! Super cute! Love em!

It is so gorgeous! I really do love AK!

omg :lmao::lmao: I need to go back to AK ! I'm losing my animal identification skills!

Glad you are doing well and congrats on the job! I'm sure you will learn quickly and love it :)

Love your Pocahontas shirt! GREAT PP pics, I love all the cool borders you got!

Great safari pics! Ostriches are creepy, I agree. LOL the photobomb picture :rotfl2:

LOVE your Minnie ears :goodvibes

Thank you :)

Ah thanks! I love the PP borders-- I wish they had more of them though!

:rotfl: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the ostriches are creepy!

Haha, sorry, but this made me laugh... "DAY 3". Day 3!!???? Shouldn't this be like Day 7 by now, lol. :p

I can't lie, the humidity of September scares me because I just HATE humidity. Unfortunately I do love MNSSHP and low crowds, so I may just have to deal. I bet Animal Kingdom is crazy hot and humid too with all the trees.

Ha, yes, those monkey's (mandrills) have always been there, but I swear I've seen them maybe once. And they were not engaged in a Family Friendly activity, if you get my meaning. :blush:

Score on the Cheetah too. Actually up and moving has to be rare.

Omg I know it's ridiculous! I swear I'm gonna try to do better! My January TR is now going on for over a year so I guess it's not that surprising! :rotfl:

I'm not gonna lie, it was definitely humid but it really was manageable. And the crowd level 100% makes it worth it. I'm actually pretty sad that we have to go back in January instead of September!

Omg that must've been a fun one for the parents on the safari to explain to their children!! :rotfl2:

Just found this ...and a fellow NY'er to boot!

Ah welcome! And yay! Where in NY are you from?

So of course, our destination in Asia was none other than:

DSCN3206 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

As you can see, there was quite a long wait time ahead of us.

DSCN3207 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

This literally might be the best themed ride queue ever.

DSCN3208 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Make sure you have the proper equipment first though.

DSCN3209 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

The quest begins.

DSCN3210 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3211 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3212 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

And once again you get our typical ride photo. Me screaming and Chris completely straight-faced. At least we're consistent.

Photo0124FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0125FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Confession: I love the dino-land part of AK. I think it's adorable & that the cheesy carnival feeling is what it's supposed to feel like. Plus, one of the few things I remember from Disney when I was little is digging for bones so it makes me happy.

IMG_2489 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2490 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We also love Primeval Whirl (even though it can be kinda painful)

IMG_2491 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Waiting for our ride back in time.

IMG_2492 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2494 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Anddd we're off!

IMG_2496 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2497 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2498 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

After that, I had to stop photo-documenting our journey through time because of the spinning.

So once we were done, the logical decision was to go back in time. Again.

IMG_2499 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

So off we went.

IMG_2500 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

And for some reason, despite the sun and heat, I took really dark pictures. Sorry guys.

IMG_2501 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Chris looks thrilled by my selfies.

IMG_2502 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0127FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

For some reason, I look completely terrified in the wrong direction?

Photo0126FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Our next adventures brought us to Discovery Island.

IMG_2505 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

We had some special friends to meet in a new location!

IMG_2506 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Waiting in line selfies, it's in my job description.

IMG_2508 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

These two mice sure do travel a lot.

IMG_2509 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I think we only waited like 10-15 minutes to meet them and it was really nice that it was inside!

Photo0128FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Hugs all around!

Photo0130FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3213 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3214 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0132FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

So much fun to meet the two of them together!

Photo0135FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0137FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

After our meeting with the mice, we had some bugs to go see.

So to the Tree of Life it was!

DSCN3216 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3217 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3219 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

& Disney has some really "pun-ny" posters :rotfl2:

DSCN3220 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3221 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

In the few minutes we were waiting for the next show to start, the CM led me and Chris on a Disney trivia contest and I totally won!

DSCN3222 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Oh look, we turned into bugs!

IMG_2511 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

After we turned back into humans, I had a very specific princess mission, so off we went.

IMG_2512 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

IMG_2513 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

While we were waiting/ stalking, a photopass photographer started taking pictures of us! Afterwards, when he came over to scan my card, he was like "You guys are the first ones who stayed still long enough for me to take some candid shots!"

Photo0140FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0143FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

While we were waiting, we saw some other friends hanging out!

DSCN3223 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

And since the friend I had in mind was nowhere to be seen, I decided to ask the CM when Poca would be joining us and his response was "Well, we don't really know when she's coming because her father called her back to her village to attend to something but if you hang out, some other friends will be out". It was a very cute, in character response but not amusing to those of us waiting for princesses.

However, everything got better when I saw who came out!

Photo0146FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Governor Ratcliffe and Meeko!! Like are you kidding me?! I was so excited. And then slightly annoyed because the parents of two little girls literally pushed them in front of us at the last minute and then they were like "um who is that, a raccoon and who?" I was like um duh.

Photo0149FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

& governor ratcliffe was totally ready to run away with me, it's fine. Chris only cared a little!

Photo0150FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0152FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3225 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I was so excited that of course I had to take a picture of my camera and immediately post it to Instagram.

& Naturally we had to meet my best friends Baloo and King Louie! Jungle Book was one of my favorites when I was little & I am now the proud owner of the DVD && all the stuffed animals, no big deal.

Photo0156FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0158FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I'm not sure what Baloo and Chris were doing but they were amused.

Photo0160FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Photo0161FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

& since Poca was on my nails, King Louie made me pose like her!

Photo0166FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

I kinda really love this picture!

DSCN3226 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

Since we were on a character meeting roll, we decided to meet the chipmunks next!

Photo0173FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

For some reason, every time we meet Chip and Dale, they make fun of Chris which is hilarious!

This time, they wouldn't stop pinching his sides! :rotfl2:Photo0174FourBySix by RN Courtney, on Flickr

DSCN3227 by RN Courtney, on Flickr

After our character meeting was done, we had a very important show to see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter