Other Parks: Universal/Sea World/Kennedy - COMPLETED

My envelope arrived. I haven't opened it but it is in great condition.

Rebecca

I have finally braved the cold to get to my mailbox. My envelope was waiting for me.

Thank you so much for hostessing. :cloud9:

I got mine yesterday in the mail. I just love how the altered letters look together. Thanks for hosting this swap, because I really do not have a lot of SW stuff, but I should have joined more of the altered letter groups. Next time I diffently will.

Mine arrived too!!!! I haven't had a chance to open it, but I saw the slideshow and it all looks wonderful!

Thanks for a great swap!

I got mine yesterday in the mail. I just love how the altered letters look together. Thanks for hosting this swap, because I really do not have a lot of SW stuff, but I should have joined more of the altered letter groups. Next time I diffently will.

I also thought all the Sea World stuff was so cute! While I love Disney, it was fun to work in a different creative direction.

Mine arrived too!!!! I haven't had a chance to open it, but I saw the slideshow and it all looks wonderful!

Thanks for a great swap!

Glad it got there fine!

Hi! We got home yesterday from our Thanksgiving trip to southern FL and was happy to find this box and my other swap waiting for me. I looked through everything quickly and it all looks great! Can't wait to play!
Thanks so much for a great swap!

Hi! We got home yesterday from our Thanksgiving trip to southern FL and was happy to find this box and my other swap waiting for me. I looked through everything quickly and it all looks great! Can't wait to play!
Thanks so much for a great swap!

Glad you had a good time in Florida!

Only one package to go and then we are closed!

The last package out has arrived and we are officially closed!!!!! :yay::yay:

Thanks again to EVERYONE for staying on schedule and keeping me informed. You made my first swap as hostess very easy!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!!:santa:

Sorry for not posting that I received the package its here and all is well
Thanks so much for a fast and easy swap:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter