Places you would never want to go on Hoilday

Vegas
LA
Chicago
I've been to NYC countless times, I would never vacation there.
Any third World country or any country considered a developing country.

Vegas. Or Reno. Or really any place that is set up for gambling. Gambling just holds no interest for me.

So many people say that, and there's nothing wrong with no wanting to go. But if you've never gone, then it's hard to imagine what it really is. I used to have no interest in it many years ago. I don't gamble and I don't drink, so I always thought it had nothing for me. Boy was I wrong. There is SO much to do that has nothing to do with gambling, it's now one of my favorite places to go.

So many people say that, and there's nothing wrong with no wanting to go. But if you've never gone, then it's hard to imagine what it really is. I used to have no interest in it many years ago. I don't gamble and I don't drink, so I always thought it had nothing for me. Boy was I wrong. There is SO much to do that has nothing to do with gambling, it's now one of my favorite places to go.

Agree on Vegas. Reno...not so much.

And I'm not much of a gambler, but boy does it become fun when you win a lot of money!

But they are outside. I hate the outdoors. ;) I can appreciate nature through pictures.

Haha yea but you don't have to camp. I hate camping.

But during the day, I love hiking and seeing the animals, and feeling the sun beating down on me. Maybe I'm a weirdo, lol.

Haha yea but you don't have to camp. I hate camping.

But during the day, I love hiking and seeing the animals, and feeling the sun beating down on me. Maybe I'm a weirdo, lol.

You're not weird, but not everyone likes hiking or gets a thrill out of seeing animals. I couldn't care less about either. Different strokes. I also live in a very scenic area so I get to see mountains and cliffs and the ocean and exotic flowers and trees daily. It's not a rare treat.

You know, as I was writing this I was thinking the exact thing. I'll give any place a try. But then I was also thinking that if I'm going to be putting my hard earned money into a vacation to enjoy I want to go somewhere (cough, cough Disney) I KNOW I'll enjoy :). I know I just said I'll try anything but I guess I'm really not that adventurous :):) I'm really stuck in the Disney rut. Right now, I just really don't want to go anywhere else!

There is no place I would never want to go. There are some places, I don't want to go to "right now" because of safety and other reasons. But I'm always hopeful that before the end of my life, things will change and the opportunity will present itself. I have horrible wanderlust, even as a child. There is always something interesting about a place, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter