Places you would never want to go on Hoilday

That's cheating. :D When I think "camping", I think of pitching a tent on the ground. A fancy motorhome is an entirely different ballgame. If it were just DW and I, I'd be all in for having one and travelling around, including some National Parks. Just don't ask me to sleep on the ground.

Have a great trip, sounds like a blast!

Just got back, and yes, maybe cheating, but roughing it is not my game!! :D

We've camped all our married days, and yes, in a tent - ONCE - and no more!! Rained, a bear scared us to death, toddler dd got sick, lasted 2 days! :P Advanced to popup (one year lol) then trailers, now mh's - love the outdoors!

Maybe we actually do 'rough it' somewhat - no hookups, phone signal, wifi in Smoky Natl Pk campgrounds, but I have to be locked in at night and be cool (it is). We do love doing our cooking outside though.

But, I respect whatever others enjoy - the main thing to me is just enjoying and relaxing on our vacations.

I have another one. Chain restaurants. I never WANT to go to them though sometimes I do end up at one.

That's not campin. That's mobile beddin. Or alternatively, Mobile hotellin.

Yes, maybe to a degree - but it's 'our' bed, bath, and living conditions! If you camp in the National Parks, you will rough it to a degree no matter what you sleep in - cut off from any other conveniences. It's not the easiest at times, even from someone not completely tied to a phone or internet. There's plenty to entertain though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter