• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Places you would never want to go on Hoilday

I wouldn't choose to go somewhere the State Department considers dangerous, or to a war zone. There are some places that I'd travel to but only with a tour group. However, there are places that hold no interest for me:
Cruising (because I get so violently motion sick so easily)
Germany
Hawaii
Australia
New Zealand

I guess I would go camping. I just prefer a soft, warm bed ;)

I do prove myself wrong from time to time. I never thought I would take to Vegas, but it's now one of my favourite places to visit!

In the United States, Hawaii, Vegas, and NYC-Manhattan. The last one I feel a little guilty about because DS lives in NYC and works in a restaurant in Times Square. I'd love to see him, but I've never had a desire to see NYC. Not a city person, I guess.
Outside the U.S., I have no desire to go to any of the Central American countries-Costa Rica, Panama, El Salvador, etc. I love bird watching, and so often my friends tell me about these great trips they've been on bird watching in one of these countries. Sorry, not for me.

How DARE people be upset about laws that take rights away from women. I’m glad you can see the humour. Thanks for setting them straight :sad2:
I actually agree with the outrage over the new laws. I'm very willing to say that and would be willing to say I won't visit those places because of them. I was just wondering if that was the reason they had or if it was something else. I don't think I was trying to be humorous at all.

I actually agree with the outrage over the new laws. I'm very willing to say that and would be willing to say I won't visit those places because of them. I was just wondering if that was the reason they had or if it was something else. I don't think I was trying to be humorous at all.

If I took it the wrong way, I apologize. It did seem like you were joking with the other poster about people being outraged and having an ‘agenda’..whatever that means.

If I took it the wrong way, I apologize. It did seem like you were joking with the other poster about people being outraged and having an ‘agenda’..whatever that means.
It was more of having the willingness to say it. Don't cloak the outrage if that is what you feel. Say it and mean it. It seemed obvious what they were trying to say, I just couldn't understand the reason to not just say it.

Michigan, except for Mackinac Island. I live in WI and if I hear Tim Allen one more time in a commercial. Thank goodness for XM radio.

There is nowhere that I would say no to. I’ve been to countries considered dangerous and had an amazing time. Honestly I’m surprised at some of the answers.

I’d be willing to try just about anywhere, but if I have to pay for it, I might start getting more selective!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter