popup

Come to thank of it I offered to drive over and get his 5'er Halloween since we had the same hitch and he said naw naw we're ok at All Star. What will his next excuse be, oh the kids might catch a cold in the pop up so we're gonna be at the Poly.

He can share a suite with Colston. :hippie:

true, but if it blows beets, I'm only out 2g's.

Exactly...reason enough. Keeps you campin'. If you like it ...great! ..and if you don't, you're not loosing sleep at night over the expense.

Hey, you could also look at Hi-Lo's and Trailmanors.

Gatordad,

Me and all the other pop-up owners would welcome you into the Pup Chapter of the Fort Fiends. Of course, to join our elite fraternity you have to undergo a brief hazing period supervised by Initiation Chairman BigDaddyRog. Then you have to keep your grades up so Dean Wormer doesn't put us on Double Secret Probation.

Bama ED

PS-It sounds like you know our Frat President Donnie Stackester

Hey Rog....could you zoom in on the section of that poster that says "how to pamper a husband" and tell me what it says?? Thanks

Kinda fuzzy, but...

Untitled.jpg

I truly believe that my mother-in-law and father-in-law are the only reasons why Schlitz is still in business today.
As a teen, it could be kind of embarrassing to show up at a party with Schlitz, but, I guess when it's free and the parental units didn't know it was missing, one shouldn't complain. :thumbsup2
NOT that WE ever did this, it's just what I've heard :thumbsup2 :lmao:

She was when she saw what Big-AL was referring to as Lil-AL!!!

I pinched a 6 pack of Miller Lite from my Dads stock of at least 9-10 cases one night when I was around 18 or so, at breakfast he asked me when I was gonna replace it, it was like he was psychic.........;)

I pinched a 6 pack of Miller Lite from my Dads stock of at least 9-10 cases one night when I was around 18 or so, at breakfast he asked me when I was gonna replace it, it was like he was psychic.........;)

:lmao: That's excellent!!

Now that you have teens Scott, I'm sure you've inherited the "Psychic Parent Ability". My parents - who chain smoked like fiends - knew exactly when any of their smokes went missing. Seeing as I was the only kid left at home when I started smoking - it was hard to blame the disappearance of cigs on my brothers - or the dog. Somehow, my parents didn't believe me. :confused3

Don't forget the libations guaranteed to make you puke....Bali Hai and/or Sloe Gin Fizz!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter