popup

I remember the Slow Gin Fizz. Wife used to love them. I don't even remember what was in them.:eek:

They are made with Sloe Gin and Sprite , that's where they get their name. I always liked them.

Make it with OJ instead of Sprite and you have a Sloe Screw. Better name, but I liked the fizz better.

Back to the original question...I love our popup because it is cheap, easy to haul, easy to store (which for us is not an issue), cheap, sleeps 6 people, cheap, and I can set it up by myself, take it down, pull it, and yes even back it. Did I say it is cheap? BUT, there is 2 downsides 1. taking down and setting up in the rain-(heavy rain that is) and 2. not having a bathroom, which you can get in some of the new ones or has others mentioned, use a bucket if needed. I don't mind everything else that goes along with owning a popup, but if you ever have to set up or take down in a downpour you will HATE it. The bathroom thing is not that bad, even if I had a bathroom I would probably still use the comfort stations regulary but nightly visits would be nice if it did not involve flashlights, shoes, etc. Luckily, we dont usually have to get up in the middle of the night. Hope this helps! Good luck. If you can get one with a slide, you will have more room, BUT that means more to put up, take down and when it rains, that means more is getting wet. :scared1:

Schaefer is the one beer to have, when you're having more than one.....

Just be sure not to hang that fantastic purple one-piece from your clothesline!

Just be sure not to hang that fantastic purple one-piece from your clothesline!

If I was camping next to that I'd hang him from the clothesline, then hope they came for the body before my kids woke up and walked out of the camper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter