Pssst.....I Have A Secret....

DisneyBride'03

<marquee><font color=red>Jambo Wildbunch Gang</mar
We are DVC Members!!

Purchased this morning at SSR...I am very happy even though it is raining here again....lol

We loved the surroundings...ate lunch...checked out the spa as well...planning our first trip "HOME"....:)
Thanks to all here who helped immensely with info abt DVC:thumbsup2

Congratulations on your purchase, and Welcome Home DisneyBride'03!

How many points did you get, if I might ask?

Thanks everyone:)
We actually loved the AKV models!! ALthough we will stay at our home resort..we want to try them all!

Thanks everyone:)
We actually loved the AKV models!! ALthough we will stay at our home resort..we want to try them all!

You will have many grand vacations. And you might find, as we did, that certain resorts become your favorite for certain times of the year!

We are DVC Members!!

Purchased this morning at SSR...I am very happy even though it is raining here again....lol

We loved the surroundings...ate lunch...checked out the spa as well...planning our first trip "HOME"....:)
Thanks to all here who helped immensely with info abt DVC:thumbsup2

First: Congratulations and :welcome: HOME! :cheer2:

Since today is September 1, I guess the DDP promo didn't stop on August 31st, as it was rumored to do. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter