PTR:Moving to WDW & Earning Your Ears! (TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED!) 8/14

Have a great trip!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :wizard:

Thanks!!!

I really got to head over to the DISign boards soon.... I love everything on there! I missed your packing questions but looks like you're sorted out OK. :thumbsup2

You are going to have a FABULOUS trip! :banana::woohoo::banana:

Thanks!!

Oh wow!! I missed a ton!!!! I can't believe your leaving so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for all of the amazing pics!!! Come check out my ptr! I just started it! The links in my siggy!!!!!

Thanks!!! I'll check it out when I get back, I promise!

We're packing up and heading out the door very very soon!!!!

If you are friends with me on FB, follow along as I post updates and pics via my cell phone..if not..too bad so sad for you and you'll have to wait till I'm back!!

SEE YA ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

Have fun, maybe we'll cross paths when we're down there. :laughing:

Looks like from the FB updates that it's been an unbelievable trip! I cannot wait to read and see more!

HI DIS FRIENDS!!

Just wanted to let you know that I made it home safely last night and Dbro is all moved into his apt and had his traditions class today..I'm pretty sure he went back to his apt and crashed due to lack of sleep and him having to be at the bus at 6:45am!

I will start the TR this weekend as it will take me some time to load pics, put them in photobucket, and then start this..oh ya and catch up on sleep!

STAY TUNED!

HI DIS FRIENDS!!

Just wanted to let you know that I made it home safely last night and Dbro is all moved into his apt and had his traditions class today..I'm pretty sure he went back to his apt and crashed due to lack of sleep and him having to be at the bus at 6:45am!

I will start the TR this weekend as it will take me some time to load pics, put them in photobucket, and then start this..oh ya and catch up on sleep!

STAY TUNED!

Welcome back!! How long do we have to wait to hear his assignment?! :rolleyes1

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Thanks!

Have a great trip!!! :cool1:

Thanks!

Have fun, maybe we'll cross paths when we're down there. :laughing:

We did not, super sad :( If you guys did go to YC on that Sunday, we weren't there very long since it was our only park day!

I hope your trip is super magical and awesome!

Amanda

Thanks!

Have an awesome trip! I can't wait to read the TR!! :goodvibes

Thanks! It will start either tonight or tomorrow!

:lmao:

Say hi to Mickey for me!!!! Have fun and I hope time draaaaaags for you down there!

It didn't of course but I'll be back in 70 days!! :rotfl:

Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait for the FB updates!

Thanks! I hope I updated enough to keep you busy while I was gone!

Have an amazing trip!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Looks like from the FB updates that it's been an unbelievable trip! I cannot wait to read and see more!

It was pretty great and crazy!

Welcome back!! How long do we have to wait to hear his assignment?! :rolleyes1

Not sure...we know where he's working but I'm not sure if I should wait till the end of the TR or tell you from the start..we could take a vote! :rotfl2:

I can't wait to hear all about it!!! :cool1:

Coming soon!

Welcome Back

Can't wait for the details :wizard:

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter