RAPstar's Biggest Orlando Trip EVAR!!!!!!!! **Update: Finished!!**

So I finally broke down and made a reservation for Mythos. I was debating whether or not to eat there, both to save money and because I've eaten there both of my Universal trips so far. I'm still torn between going there or trying Lombard's. Any suggestions?

Sweet! We made a ressie at Mytho's! Love it there! What day at you going?

we now have the same countdown days!

never tried lombards, it looks very luxe, wish they'd switch the menu around and offer a 'normal' strip steak, etc so DH would dine there.

Yay! I can't wait to see you!! I'm happy with Mythos, I've got enough new places at Disney to feel like I'm not missing out

Sweet! We made a ressie at Mytho's! Love it there! What day at you going?

The 6th.

I was up till 4, but I didn't finish till this morning (someone woke me up at 8:30 :headache:). Here's a look!

0eeca719.jpg

Just checking if you were posting here while u r in the dark side.

And if you told what we learned on the safari ride..:rolleyes1

I'm off this weekend so I should hopefully have at least the first day done then. Apologizing now for not having as many pictures as usual.

Day 1: A Relaxing Travel Day

So, due to a combination of work, Frank, and the puppies, I had been waking up at 6am every morning. And that's what time I had awoken this morning. My mom had some stuff for me to get, and my nieces and nephew was over there and I hadn't seen them in a while. My newest niece has gotten so big!!

3e8e148a.jpg

After that, Frank drove me home in his brand new car. I think we had breakfast. When we got back, I packed my messenger bag with my laptop and various electronics, as well as all the documents I needed for my tickets and what not.

58a98052.jpg

At the airport

3ed3ae00.jpg

My starting pins

At the airport, I was just relaxing and waiting for my flight, when someone walks by who I thought looked familiar. I was like, "Who does she remind me of?". And then it hit me, "Oh shoot! Its Bon Qui Qui!!". I called Frank to tell him, and he pretty much threatened me with pain when I got back if I didn't get a picture.

7835e3d8.jpg

The flight was uneventful. I arrived on time, 8:30pm. There was no one, I mean no one at the DME area! I had to get a bus with a couple other resorts on it. But POP was the first stop!!!! :woohoo:

e380ca04.jpg

667b91b7.jpg

I got to POP right at 10pm. I had done online check in, and the lobby was empty, so it didn't take long to get my keys and what not. Instead of heading straight to my room, I made a stop over at Everything Pop and got my first meal.

001.jpg

Beef and blue sandwich, potato chips, coke zero, and tye die cheesecake.

I got a room in the 80s section like I requested, just not exactly where I wanted, but it was a quick walk across the parking lot to the buses and the food court.

002.jpg

View from my door

5615b340.jpg

I really do enjoy the remodeled rooms!

Well, I got in my room and ate my dinner. After eating, my hands were a little sticky. So I went to rinse them off in the sink, went to the table to put the tray on the floor...and about had a heart attack! My luggage was there!! From out of nowhere!!! :scared1: I seriously thought it had come up from under the carpet! Magical Express indeed!!

After that, I browsed TV for a minute.....then went to bed!

Day 2 coming soon!!

Nice start to your trip! It's great that you had some nice family/friend time before leaving.

Very cool that you met Bon Qui Qui (Anjelah Johnson) at the airport even though I had to look up who she is on Wikipedia!

:thumbsup2 on an easy arrival. Your first meal looks yummy!

i'm glad you didn't have that heart attack or i would not have been able to spend time with you if you did.

just sayin.......

After eating, my hands were a little sticky. So I went to rinse them off in the sink, went to the table to put the tray on the floor...and about had a heart attack! My luggage was there!! From out of nowhere!!! :scared1: I seriously thought it had come up from under the carpet! Magical Express indeed!!
:scared1: ... :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter