RAPstar's Biggest Orlando Trip EVAR!!!!!!!! **Update: Finished!!**

So I finally broke down and made a reservation for Mythos. I was debating whether or not to eat there, both to save money and because I've eaten there both of my Universal trips so far. I'm still torn between going there or trying Lombard's. Any suggestions?

So I finally broke down and made a reservation for Mythos. I was debating whether or not to eat there, both to save money and because I've eaten there both of my Universal trips so far. I'm still torn between going there or trying Lombard's. Any suggestions?

We are having lunch at Mythos at 11:30am on 10/13 but I think you leave on the 12th, don't you? :sad1:

I'm embarrassed to say we've never eaten at Mythos ... but we have eaten at Lombards more than once :thumbsup2

OMG! hahaha I just called Lynx to ask them a couple of questions before I went out there. I asked the guy on the phone where their buses pick up at Downtown Disney, and I swear it sounded like he said they picked up by "Circus Filet".

I'll have the elephant steak. Rare!

We ate at Mythos and Lombards in July. We enjoyed both. I think they were about the same price level.

Have you checked out the menu at Lombards?

Can't go wrong either way! Is one more convenient than the other time-wise?

I'll have the elephant steak. Rare!

We ate at Mythos and Lombards in July. We enjoyed both. I think they were about the same price level.

Have you checked out the menu at Lombards?

Can't go wrong either way! Is one more convenient than the other time-wise?

Poor elephant. :sad1: :rotfl:

Really, Mythos is more convenient. I can do Mythos on one of the days I begin in Potterland, and then do Three Broomsticks the other day. Or skip 3 Broomsticks and do Lombard's. I've done Mythos and love it, but I don't want to keep putting off Lombard's since I won't be back for a few years.

I checked out the menus.....and Mythos still wins. Lombard's is kinda generic.

Lombards is good to try once, but it is general food you can get at other restaurants where you live.

the fish is good but don't get a burger there.
it is just a typical one at lombards.

for me, i prefer going to finnegans at the studios at a sit down place.

mythos has creations........more than just food.
you can't get things from their menus at other places in city walk or the parks.

that is why i prefer the menu and ambiance of mythos when i am in universal.

....and we prefer Lombards...go figure :confused3

They definitely have the seafood at Lombard's if you're lookin for that. I personally do not eat seafood, so I opt for other choices.

We're not worried...we're sure you won't go hungry.

Thanks for the help!

Did my online check in today!!! 10 more days till I'm there!!

we now have the same countdown days!

never tried lombards, it looks very luxe, wish they'd switch the menu around and offer a 'normal' strip steak, etc so DH would dine there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter