READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when the park to park buses begin service? I'm thinking of getting a RotR BG and then rope dropping AK

During the day we rode MFSR twice more from single rider and waited about 10-15 each time.
Do you miss anything going single rider? I totally don't mind being the engineer, so if you don't miss anything, I'm pretty sure I'm doing that.

Sayhello

I plan to clear out my friends and family list before our HS day next weekend. My youngest is 1, but 1 year olds don't have a park ticket so he will have to be de-selected to get our BG - but he is on our room reservation. Does anyone know if deleting him as a family member will affect anything on our reservation? Or should I leave him, and if so, what is the best strategy for getting through the prompts quickly?

Last edited:

I am never going to be able to do @SouthFayetteFan's incredible introductions, so I'm not going to try, but what I can do is bring you...
waitforit.gif

THE CHART
View attachment 468302

Now if I can just figure out how to update posts 1 and 2...
The owner of the posts or a moderator has to make the update.

Stopped just behind ticket booths at 6am. 6:15 as many behind us as in front. Please please please let my phone work well at 6:58 for just a few minutes.

update - turnstiles opened at about 6:20. Through in just a few minutes and waiting on Sunset. Only about 50 others here - everyone else went to SDD or GE route.

Last edited:
Finally got a bus from ASMo—app said 5:46, was in line at 5:40, no bus until 6:05 😡😡 But at least I got to be 5th in line for the bus that finally came.

6:37–through security
6:40–through tapstiles
6:44–in crowd for Galaxy’s Edge

Last edited:
Yeah but : OOOF.
4:45 from DSp?
OOF
5:20 to wait till 7 for a BG?OOOF.

Thats alot of standing around and waiting time.

It was, but we wanted to make sure we could ride MFSR with minimal wait. We probably could have arrived about 15-20 minutes later and been fine, but I wanted to leave nothing to chance. If we’d been the first ones there I would have felt dumb, but a couple hundred people had beaten us.

When MFSR goes to FP next month, this changes up everything. No reason to arrive until just before 7 if you don’t want to RD anything else major with a short wait.

Yeah but : OOOF.
4:45 from DSp?
OOF
5:20 to wait till 7 for a BG?OOOF.

Thats alot of standing around and waiting time.
Arriving early isn’t only for a boarding group though... it’s also to be at the front of the pack for rope drop.
Agree that’s an early start, but it’s Disney, it’s exciting and it gets you on the ride of your choice first thing with little to no wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter