Riddle me this!

Marsha!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

I got my pants before my shower! I'll be well dressed for the rest of the day. I liked today's riddle. Bring on more like this. ;)

I'll be thinking of Valerie, her mother and her father. They are all in my prayers.

I want to see the prom pictures. I'll be looking forward to that. Hope we can see pictures of the baby doves as well.

Elaine, I hope you have a stress-free and sunshiney week. Weddings are wonderful, but the best part is when they are over if you are related to the bride and groom.

Marla, tell your daughter that she "done good". Glad to hear the project turned out so well.

Go for it, Glo. It'd be a great reason to plan a trip to WDW.

Happy birthday to all the birthday folk.

Diane, maybe you'd better tell us when you are going to the house. That way we could send a search party if you disappear in that mud!

Have a great day, all of you. I'm off to get some work done in my real world.

I forgot to tell you how things were going around here. LOL!

DD is making D's in 2 of her classes. She is an honor student and part of the gifted program. I really think the kid is bored at school. Her tests always come back with A's and B's, so she understands the work. She just loses her homework or forgets to do it. She worked all weekend to play catchup. She'll pull it out. She always does, but it drives me nuts.

DH is finished with the first week in his walking cast. 7 more weeks to go. It's getting old already. I just keep reminding him how lucky he is. He didn't break anything and he fell about 8 feet. He says I sound like Pollyanna. :teeth: I just wish he could drive. This time of year the kids have **SOOOO** many activities. This week alone we have 2 band concerts and a dance recital, not to mention Mother's Day with both our moms.

I lost my temper at the recital practice. Pictures were taken after the practice. As usual it was a madhouse. Does anyone know of a better way? I'd love to suggest it. Our girls had been standing in line for about an hour waiting their turn very patiently. By the time we got to the front of the line, 7 of the 12 girls in her class had had to leave, to change for their jazz, tap or modern classes, so they won't even be in our group photo. A group of little tap dancers came out of practice and went to the front of the line. We explained kindly that we had been waiting a long time and one mother put her hands on her hips and said, "I guess you don't understand, WE have places WE need to be!" I lost it at that point. I'm not confrontational, but what made her so much more special than the rest of us? My daughter said, "Way to go, Mom!" Guess she didn't know I had it in me. ;)

Way to go, Marry! Like nobdy else anything else to do!!! Cheesh!!! :rolleyes:

I can't imagine trying to get our kids everywhere they need to be by myself! It takes the two of us to keep everything going! I hope your hubby is back driving again soon!

What happened when he fell???

Your DD sounds a lot like my Erin. She is entirely capable but every now and then she brings home an astoundingly bad grade. It's always due to not completing her work! very frustrating!

I just posted an exchange update on page 142 of RMC if yu want to check it out.

DH took our Boy Scouts rappelling. After they had finished and he had removed all the ropes, he and a friend were coming down off the rock (not the part that the boys had rappelled, but the top portion above the trail). They were using a cheaper rope instead of the good rappelling ropes and had just told the boys that this was the most dangerous part of the day, without all the safety lines.

The rope creaked and broke! I am so glad that I was not there. I'm sure I would have had a stroke! An adult stepped in his path and kept him from rolling off the cliff. I'm so thankful that he wasn't hurt more seriously.

He can't seem to get it through his head that he is almost 41 and a bit rounder around the middle than he used to be. He loves the thrill of high adventure, but I'm not so sure that it loves him right now. ;)

It's not only that I have to get the 2 kids to their activities, but I have to drive DH to his things, too. I've lost the other chauffer and gained another kid.

Wow, I'm glad he's okay!

Okay, I give. Someone send me a hint for Live and Option please so I won't have to wear Capri pants!

Thanks for the help.

I'm such a doofus today I should be locked up in one of those things you stick your head and hands through and have people throw rotten vegetables!

But I'd prefer it if you didn't!!!

Good evening, riddlers! Here I am late, as usual! Sent in a pm...had to look at this one a few times, but I think I mighta got it...
Mickey, continued thoughts and prayers for your family..

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We went to a chocolate festival...mmmm...it was GREAT! I am a TRUE choc-a-holic!

Happy Monday (Everybody Loves Raymond, my favorite show!!) night!!!!

Oooooo chocolate!!!! M-m-m-m-m!

Pm finally sent! Thanks Alan!

I'd have liked that festival too, Donna! I'm a choc-a-holic too!

With a little help from Dan, I finally solved the riddle. PM sent!

I posted the prom pictures on another thread. I will link it in Tuesday's riddle.

I did it!!!! :D I've been able to stay online to read the entire thread...and I've sent a PM. Better late than never!!!

Oh my gosh Merry......what a scary fall for your DH. I'm so glad to hear he didn't have serious injuries...and my sympathies to you for the addition of your third child (temporarily!)

Hey, I know the mom's you described from the recital rehearsal. They must have transferred their kids from the school where my DD used to take dance lessons. Their lives and commitments are clearly more important than anyone else on the planet...so they should be able to go to the head of the line no matter where they are....or park right in front of the door. :rolleyes:

I think you have them pegged! Must be the same moms. :teeth:

He's doing a little better. It was scary for him and for me when I got the phone call.

I suspect it is allergy related. I have had a bad headache for a couple days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter