Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I couldn’t make it to the park this AM so tried at home just for fun. I could click the button right away, but got an error at the select party screen. No one on my list is at DL currently. I wonder if they’ve tweaked something?
i wonder. We have annual passes and yesterday I was able to select group from home
anyones app having trouble loading tickets? I'm supposed to have 9 and when playing along to get BG I only showed 8.
this is what happened to me playing from home—didn’t happen yesterday. none of my annual pass family showed up and I kept getting an error message

I am wanting to go to Disneyland/CA Adventure on Monday. I am not interested in riding ROTR. Any idea when the entrance line died down on Friday! I would usually get there for rope drop. But would prefer to avoid the craziness of people trying to get boarding groups. Thanks in advance...

This was us yesterday. We arrived at the parking structure at 8:25. No cars in line, pulled right in and parked. We were at the DL entrance turnstiles at 8:40. It looked like this:

Interesting to see Star Tours at 65minutes. with FP 840A

We’re in that line now, got in around 8:05 - they announced mechanical errors when we first joined the line. I expect we’re ~15 minutes out from riding. Anecdotally, everyone around us had trouble getting boarding groups despite being on right at 8

When do you add family members to your group? After you hit the 'Find Out More' button or after 'Join Boarding group' button or before all of that?
The moment you see Join Boarding Group has turned “red,” tap it and then Select the people who are in the park with you.

i wonder. We have annual passes and yesterday I was able to select group from home

this is what happened to me playing from home—didn’t happen yesterday. none of my annual pass family showed up and I kept getting an error message
Uninstalled and Installed again but still doesnt show my tickets. Now I'm worried

Got back up group 84 before 8:01 am. And now my maxpass is not recognizing the tickets to book more fastpasses and wants me to purchase. Anyone else having issues?

Issues with MaxPass also😭. We tried to go to an information kiosk near Dumbo bit it wasn't open today. Will try to get some assistance after the one FP we did get - Matterhorn.

My annual passes are showing, but on the tickets page it has an error: "We are having trouble refreshing this information. This may not be the latest content."
Sounds like an IT problem!!!!
Yikes I need to link our tickets up today for next week. Sounds like I might wait. Hope they get it resolved soon. That stinks for everyone having issues with maxpass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter